Surprise-Pewdiepie

I'd finished getting ready for the day. I was wearing some black jeans, a f/c band top and had my hair out of my face. I heard whispering downstairs, so I decided to go see what it was.

At the bottom of the stairs, my heart basically stopped when everyone shouted Surprise! I covered my mouth with my hands, staring at my friends and the decorations. My eyes then locked with familiar baby blue ones. I ran over, hugging my boyfriend.

"Thank you Felix." I smiled, kissing his cheek. I looked round at everything and everyone. "You really didn't need to do this." I looked back at Felix.

"But I wanted to. Happy birthday sweetheart." Felix pecked me on the lips before giving me a resent. I looked at him sceptically before removing the wrapping paper carefully. I smiled when I saw what it was.

"Thank you." I smiled, looking at the necklace. There was two pieces to it. One saying Her One and the other saying His Only. I kissed Felix's cheek, handing him one of the necklaces. He put it round my neck and I did the same for him.

"My turn!" And Irish voice shouted. I laughed, turning to Jack who held a large box. He passed me the box and I sat on the sofa. "Open it! Open it!" Jack jumped around, Signe having to calm him down. I laughed again before slowly ripping the paper off the box, just to annoy Jack. He groaned, whining for me to open it.

I looked at Jack, kind of confused to why he gave me a dog bed. I looked to Felix who was running through to the kitchen. He came back through and I almost died. Metaphorically. He held a small King Charles spaniel. I jumped up, walking over to Felix so I didn't scare the dog. I stroked it's soft fur, instantly falling in love with it.

"What are you gonna name her?" Felix asked.

"Wait... So she's actually ours?" I covered my mouth. Felix nodded. "I don't know! Uh... What about... (Dog's name)?" Felix nodded again, passing (Dog's name) to me. I smiled brightly as I held her. "Thank you guys so so much." I said, tears brimming my eyes.

"Wait. Mark and Amy have something for you too." Felix nudged me.

"You guys really didn't have to get me anything." I looked to everyone, putting d/n down, letting her roam the house. Mark assed me his gift.

"Well all of us wanted to." Mark smiled. I smiled back before opening the gift. I loved it. It was a picture of the six of us when we went to the park last year in winter. Jack and Signe stood holding hands in matching blue beanies. Mark and Amy stood beside them, Mark's arm around Amy's shoulder. Finally, Felix and I stood in front, Felix holding me bridal style. We were all in mid laugh. I hugged Mark, then Amy, then Jack and Signe then finally Felix.

"I love. Thank you for all of this." I whispered.

"I love you too. You're welcome." Felix smiled before kissing me.