Not a Heartbeat-Pewdiepie

Mentions of self harm, suicide and suicidal thoughts. If this is triggering, skip the chapter.

I sat in the corner of the bathroom, my head on my knees, my arms over the top of my head. Tears rolled down my cheeks and onto the cold tiles. I heard every drop. Every breath. Every single sound. My arms were covered in new, deeper cuts, blood now matting my h/c hair.

I held my phone shakily, calling the same number for the fifth time.

"Felix... I need you here right now..." I whimpered. "Why did you move? You knew I needed you... I guess this is goodbye..." I cried before turning off voicemail and grabbing the pills from the countertop. I poured roughly six in my hand, grabbing a cup and filling it with water. I chucked the pills in my mouth, swallowing the water to wash them down.

Black began covering most of my eyesight, limiting my vision. My phone began buzzing wildly. I sleepily grabbed it, looking at the messages.

Felix: Y/n, I'm so sorry! What're you doing?

Felix: Y/n, what are you doing?

Felix:Y/n?

Felix: I'm calling an ambulance. Even if we live miles apart, they'll send someone out.

Felix: Please answer!

I sleepily typed a reply before sending it.

Y/n: I couldn't handle the pain. Felix, I love you and always have. Marzia is better for you. Goodbye, xx

Felix: Y/n! No! Stop! Don't go!

I put my phone down, resting my throbbing head against the wall. The faint sound of sirens rang in my ears, louder than it actually was. Tears fell from my eyes, rolling over the skin on my cheeks. My breathing was heavy. It's working. This time, it's actually working. I smiled softly as my eyes began closing. Men from the ambulance burst through the bathroom door, putting me on a stretcher.

"Goodbye Felix." I whispered before closing my eyes.

Felix's POV

"Hello? Is this Felix? Felix Kjellberg?" Someone asked over the phone.

"Yeah, it is." I answered, Maya and Edgar standing at my feet for some reason.

"Okay, you're friend, girlfriend, whoever she is, we were able to get her to hospital, but she might not make it. Do you want to see her?" I could hear the person tapping a pen on something.

"I'll be there as soon as I can! I live a fair bit away though.... A couple hours..." I grabbed my coat with on hand, putting it on. Then my shoes.

"We'll keep her going for as long as possible." They promised.

"Thank you, so much." I smiled, hanging up and running to the car.

Time skip

I ran in the hospital and to the front desk.

"Hey, I'm here for y/n l/n!" I said, my voice full of panic.

"Ward 4, room 64. Be sure not to startle her. The shock might set her off." She smiled. I mumbled a thank you before running to the lift.

I walked down through the wards quickly until I found y/n's room.

I walked through the door slowly, looking at the pale and almost lifeless body on the hospital bed. Her hair rested around her head on the pillow, splaying out in different directions.

I sat in the seat next to her bed, holding her hand. I noticed the scars that went all the way up her arms. I traced my fingers over them, wondering why she'd done this to herself. The heart monitor beeped in the background, but all I could hear was my heartbeat and breathing. Small, quick breaths came from y/n, becoming further apart ever so slowly.

I rubbed my thumb over the back of her hand, her cold hand. I watched as her chest slowly rose up and down, noticing how the breaths were further apart now. Her heartbeat was weak, and barely beating. I ran out of the room, calling for a doctor. A female one rushed through.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Y/n.... I don't think she's going to make it... Her breathing is too slow...." I wiped a few tears from my eyes.

"I'm so sorry. She'll be in a better place... What was she to you?" The doctor asked, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Huh?"

"What was she to you?" I didn't know how to answer. She was my best friend, but she loved me...

"Girlfriend." I answered. The doctor nodded.

"I'm so sorry." She looked at the heart monitor, a straight line and a long beeping sound. Tears fell from my eyes like waterfalls, not seeking to stop. I ran over to y/n, hugging her.

"Please don't leave!" I cried. Nothing. Not a word. Not a breath. Not a movement.

Not a heartbeat.