Accidentally in Love-Pewdiepie

Felix's POV

I smiled as my best friend ran around like an idiot. She kicked water up with her bare feet, spinning around. She was gorgeous, but I didn't dare tell her. She'd just moved to Brighton from Gothenburg and didn't speak English very well yet. I gained feelings for her but I tried ignoring them. But obviously....

I've failed badly.

"Felix! Come on!" Y/n shouted with her Swedish accent. I laughed, walking over and kicking up the water with my boots.

After sitting down in silence for a while on a bench, y/n spoke up.

"I never knew Brighton could be so much fun. I was expecting more rain." She laughed, struggling with her English. She pushed some hair behind her ear.

"Yeah, it rained for what seemed like forever when I first moved here." I laughed.

Should I say she sounds cute while trying to speak English? No. It'd be creepy. I mentally face palmed at myself.

"It's so amazing here, though. I mean, it's always cold and never goes above ten degrees, but it's amazing. All the parks and places to go. I just love it." She spoke slowly, making sure she was saying everything right.

We were walking back home. Conveniently, the people next door from me moved out so y/n managed to move into their old house. We had to repaint and change the wallpaper though because y/n said it looked 'too old peopley'.

Y/n was laughing at a joke I'd said, her face beginning to go red from how much she'd laughed. Her h/c hair fell by her face, swinging as she walked.

Gods, her laugh is perfect... Just like her... I shook the thoughts from my head. I had to admit it to myself, though. I was accidentally in love with my best friend.