They Don't Know About Us-Markiplier

"So today I am here with two special guests! My best friend y/n!" Mark exclaimed. I smiled. "And Jack!" Jack waved.

"TOP OF THE MORNIN TO YA LADDIES!" He screamed. I covered my right ear.

"Wassup my dudes?" I smiled widely, kicking my feet in the air. Mark grabbed my ankles, spinning me in my seat and pointing to my feet.

"Look how small her feet are!" (If your feet aren't small, pretend) Mark laughed. I pupled my feet from his grasp, crossing my arms and pouting. "Anyways, we're going to be playing..." He patted his legs for affect. "Don't laugh! So y/n will have the water in her mouth first. Jack and I have to try and make her laugh!" Mark explained.

I closed my eyes as I put the water in my mouth.

"Go!" Ethan shouted. I opened them and waited for Jack and Mark to start.

"Ha! Yes! Told you I wouldn't laugh!" I threw my hands in the air. Jack and Mark pouted, crossing their arms.

We'd finished recording a while ago and Jack had went to go get us food. I was snuggled up to Mark's side.

"When should we tell everyone?" Mark asked, leaning his head against mine.

"I don't know. Let them cool off about the Amyplier break up." I pecked his cheek. Mark and I had been dating for a couple months but we told no one except from Ethan and Tyler. We were planning on telling Jack and Felix soon, but not sure when.

Mark nodded, sighing loudly.

"I just want everyone to know you're mine." He looked at me with his warm brown eyes.

"I know, but they need to get over the fact you and Amy aren't together. Even though it's been almost a year, they haven't gotten over it. Couple weeks and we can tell them." I rubbed the back of his hand with my thumb. He nodded.

"I love you." Mark smiled.

"I love you too." I kissed him softly.

They don't know about us.