Cheater-Markiplier

I chucked my keys on the sideboard, walking into the unusually quiet house. Chica ran up to me, whining. I stroked her head, slowly walking into the house. I looked in the kitchen, front room and back garden but Mark wasn't there. I went upstairs and checked the bathroom, recording room and spare room. Finally, our room. Chica was at my heels, whining loudly now.

I opened the door and stopped in my tracks. Mark and another girl kissing. Mark on top of her. I couldn't breathe. Mark and the girl parted when the girl noticed me.

"Who is that?" She asked in a posh voice. Mark turned round and froze when he saw me. I shook my head clenching my teeth and turned round. I slammed the bedroom door behind me. I grabbed Chica's lead, clipping it to her collar. I grabbed my keys and my back pack of extra clothes and stuff. I opened the front door, Chica racing out with me following behind. I shut the door behind me and ran with Chica.

I headed to my secret spot. Even Mark didn't know where this was. It was a little field of grass and flowers with thick trees surrounding them in a circle. A thin river flowed through the middle.

I sat on the grass next to where Chica lay, tears falling from my eyes. I could hear the faint shouts of Mark calling for me. Chica whined, resting her head on my lap.

"I know Chica... I know..." I whispered, stroking her fur. There was silence for ages. Just the little waves in the river lapping and leaves falling in the autumn air.

"Y/n..." Someone breathed behind me. I turned my head, seeing the last person on earth I wanted to talk to. "Please... Let me explain..." Mark pleaded.

"There's nothing to explain. I saw. You don't want to be with me, so you cheated. Simple as." I shrugged, turning my head to face the river again. As Mark reached his hand out, Chica got up and stood behind me protectively. "Even Chica understands that." I added, standing up and shoving Chica's lead in my pocket. "Let's go Chica." I said and began walking away.

"Y/n! Please!" Mark shouted, running up behind me.

"Mark! I said no! You don't have to rub it in! I know you don't like me anymore, that's why you cheated." I turned to face him, clenching my teeth, forcing tears not to fall. "There's nothing to tell me. I'm moving back to my old place. No one lives there." I bit the inside of my cheek as I turned and began walking again in the direction of my old house. Mark stood still, just watching as I walked away, tears falling onto the floor.

They shouldn't fall as much. This has happened too many times with other guys. I should've expected this. I thought to myself, clenching my fists as I walked alongside Chica. Chica put her nose on my hand and I loosened it, not clenching them anymore.

"I love you Chica. At least you can't betray me." I smiled sadly, walking into the sunset.