Long Distance Part Two-Markiplier

Mark's POV

It was the bed we slept in together, but it felt bigger. Even other Amy next to me.

Our song playing on the radio, but it didn't sound the same.

When Jack and Felix talked about her, I would break inside.

I missed her, and I messed up. At the time, I didn't realise how much I'd miss her. How much I'd long for her kisses, warm hugs. I missed the nights where I'd hold her tightly as she cried. The nights where she looked even more gorgeous than before.

Everything sounded different.

I should've bought her flowers. Been there when she came back. Held her hand. Take her to the parties she actually wanted to go to to dance with her. But I messed up. I screwed both of our lives up, and there was no way she'd take me back.

Amy would curl up to my side as we watched movies, but it didn't feel the same. Every kiss didn't feel right. After y/n, no one would be good enough. She was the light of my life. And I screwed up her life.

She'd dance around the kitchen as she made breakfast, singing songs. I'd join in and we'd have a good time.

We'd like down, Chica sprawled over the top of us. We'd stroke her blonde fur, talking about our future.

When y/n left for college, we both knew the problems. Long distance. Longing for the other. I was selfish and ended it because I thought we weren't for each other. That we wouldn't work out.

No one could compare to y/n. Not even close. And I ruined it. It was all my fault that I lost the love of my life.