He Doesn't Like You-Pewdiepie

I was in the last year of high school. I'd made it through with my best friend, Felix. It was the last week. Finally! We'd done our last set of exams and we're ready for our college applications.

The bell rang and I stood up from my seat, grabbing my bag and leaving the class. I walked to the cafeteria, sitting at my usual table. It had four seats, but only Felix and I sat here. I put my bag on the seat next to me and took my phone out of my pocket. I played random games on my phone as I waited for Felix.

I heard someone sit in front of me after a while. I looked up, seeing a panting Felix.

"Sorry. Mr Karlsson gave us a lecture." He apologised.

"No problem. Miss Randy was about to give us a lecture but we all ran out." I laughed, putting my phone away. I grabbed my pack of crisps out of my bag, eating them while Felix ate a sandwich.

"I just need to go talk to Lukas about our Geography homework. Be back soon." Felix said. I nodded as he walked to a different table. I got my phone back out, reading books on it.

"Hey, you listen to me." A female voice said beside me. I turned my head to be met by a face plastered in makeup.

"What's wrong now, Karlee?" I sighed, putting my phone down. Karlee's dyed brown hair hung by her face.

"Stop talking to Felix. He doesn't like you. He's just a pity friend since your mum died. You're just hiding behind jokes. Don't even lie. We all know. You're not strong enough. Everyone hates you, including Felix." She growled before walking off. This triggered many thoughts.

Maybe she's right.

Maybe I am hiding behind all my jokes.

Maybe Felix doesn't like me....

I shook my head, putting my phone in my pocket and grabbing my bag. I stood up leaving the table just as Felix got back.

"Y/n! Where are you going?" Felix grabbed his bag and sandwich, running after me. I continued walking out of the school and to the music department. "Y/n! Stop! Tell me what's wrong?" He pleaded, grabbing my wrist. I shook my head, clenching my teeth and pulling myself from his grip. I walked quickly to one of the music rooms, shutting the door behind me. I grabbed a guitar and just began playing random chords, soon making up a song. Words and all.

" 'Cause I'd love to feel love but I can't stand the rejection
I hide behind my jokes as a form of protection
I thought I was close but under further inspection
It seems I've been running in the wrong direction oh no..."

I stopped for a second. This song really applied. I sighed, putting the guitar back. I traced my fingers over the instruments Felix and I had played together. The keyboard.

~flashback~

"Felix! Stop!" I laughed, pushing Felix off of my seat. I'd been playing the keyboard when Felix came up, messing up my song. We ended up making one together, and then bursting into a fit of laughter.

~end of flashback~

I moved away from the keyboard, walking into the drums.

~flashback~

"Y/n! You b*tch! I was playing the drums!" Felix shouted.

"Mr Kjellberg! Watch your language!" Our teacher, Mrs Jami shouted.

"Sorry miss." Felix muttered. I snatched the drumsticks from Felix's hands, and began playing a weird, uneven beat.

~end of flashback~

A tear fell from my eye. As I walked to the door, I heard a conversation outside of it. Felix and one of his friends.

"No, Ryan! I don't like y/n! Her dad told me to support her since her mum's death!" I heard Felix shout, annoyance evident in his voice. I gritted my teeth. I knew it. I ran out of the music room, pushing past Felix and his friend. "Y/n! Wait!" Felix pleaded. I ran into someone, falling over.

"I'm so sorry." I apologised quickly.

"Don't worry about it. I'm Lochlan. What's your name?" A tanned, black haired, grey eyed boy offered his hand to me to help me up. I gratefully took it and he hoisted me up.

"I'm y/n... Thanks..." I smiled awkwardly.

"So what you runnin' from?" Lochlan asked.

"Uh... My best friend admitted to one of his other friends that he doesn't like me." I sighed. Lochlan ruffled my hair.

"We'll there's other people. He probably doesn't know what he's missing out on." He laughed. His laugh was contagious.

"Thank you. I'll see you around." I smiled and waved as the bell rang.

"Bye!" Lochlan smiled and waved too, heading into the music department. Maybe Felix isn't the one for me... Maybe someone else is....