He Said He Loved Me-Pewdiepie

"Hey, hey. It's alright." Y/f/n name rubbed my back softly. He/she let me stay at his/her house for a while.

Teary eyed, I looked up at my best friend.

"How? How is it alright? He cheated on me! With (random name)! Why would she do that? I thought she was supposed to be my friend! And Felix, ugh!" I fell back on y/f/n's bed, covering my eyes with my palms. "Why does life hate me?"

"I thought you didn't have a life to hate you?" Y/f/n questioned sarcastically. I glared at him/her before sighing.

"True but... He said he loved me."

I paused. Y/f/n waited for what I was going to say.

"But the next time he cheats, it won't be on me. I'm never going to text him, call him, answer his texts or calls, not going to speak to him." I rambled on. Y/f/n put his/her hand over my mouth.

"Shut the hell up. Now listen to me. We are going to pretty you up and go to this party my other friend is holding. Felix will be there and we can show what he's missing out on." I nodded while sitting up. "Now let's get you some nice clothes." He/she smiled.

I was standing in front of the mirror, feeling slightly uncomfortable. Y/f/n forced me to wear a tight fitting dress which I never wore. I don't do dresses. I don't do girly things in general. He/she handed -well, shoved- me a pair of heels I owned from a couple months ago, making me put them on.

Y/f/n drove while I sat in the passenger seat, resisting the urge to itch all the makeup off of my face. My hair hung by my face, brushed and styled. My hands rested on my lap, moving in a way that signalled that I was nervous and uncomfortable.

"Here we are." Y/f/n said while getting out of the car. I nodded, following suit. We walked into the house, me walking nervously and shyly behind y/f/n. People glanced at me, whispering about me. I walked next to y/f/n, my hands crossed over my stomach.

As we walked, what caught my eye was Felix making out with (random name) in the corner of the room. When they parted, he made eye contact with me, his eyes widening. He went to run over, but (random name) grabbed his wrist, pressing her lips against his again.

"I want to get out of here. They're eating each other's faces off." I frowned, my nose scrunching slightly. But y/f/n wasn't there. Instead, he/she was in the corner, slapping Felix on the cheek before doing the same to (random name).

This is why we're friends.