We Don't Talk-Markiplier

I was finishing off my food at a café that I'd came across a couple weeks ago. The day when it happened. When he broke my heart.

I stood up after I finished my food, plugging my earbuds into my phone and listening to music as I walked out of the café. I hummed quietly to the songs, and accidentally bumped into someone.

"Sorry!" I apologised, taking my earbuds out. I looked up at the person. I quickly looked down and walked quickly away.

"Y/n? Y/n! Hey! Wait up!" Mark shouted. I shook my head and walked faster. I turned my music up, blocking out every word Mark shouted.

As I turned round a corner, Mark grabbed my shoulder and turned my round.

"Y/n! Hey, we haven't talked in a while." He smiled.

"I know." I replied awkwardly.

"Oh! I have someone to show you!" He smiled, pushing his dark hair to the side. A girl came running over and linked her arm around his. "This is Amy, my new girlfriend." Amy kissed his cheek.

"Nice." I nodded my head before turning round and beginning to walk away.

"Y/n, where are you going?" Mark asked, grabbing my shoulder.

"Home." I glanced at him before continuing to walk home.

"Why? You could hang out with us?" Mark suggested.

"Nah, it's not like I've been purposely avoiding you because you broke my heart." I glanced at the happy couple. "Take care of him. Don't let him break your heart." I laughed slightly. "I made that mistake."

I put my earbuds in again and began walking away, not hearing a word Mark shouted.