Forever and Ever-JSE

I was a cover artist on YouTube, with a boyfriend who was one of the most popular youtubers ever. JackSepticEye. We both lived in Brighton, relatively close to Felix and Marzia.

"Y/n, babe! C'mere!" Jack shouted from his recording room.

"One minute babe!" I shouted back, putting my drink on the coffee table before standing up and running up the stairs. "Whatcha need?" I asked, poking my head through the door.

"This bow is tangled in my hair." He pouted, pointing to the silver sequin how in his green hair. I laughed slightly, walking over to him.

"Jack... This wasn't stuck..." I laughed.

"Yes it was! It wouldn't come out! The squeezey bit wouldn't squeeze!" He huffed.

"Where you squeezing this bit?" I pointed to the part of the clip that opened. He nodded. "It's the other end, you idiot!" I laughed, ruffling Jack's hair.

"Oh." Jack replied bluntly. "Hey! Wanna do a video with me?" He asked with huge amounts of enthusiasm. I nodded.

"What's the video gonna be about?" I asked, wrapping my arms around Jack's neck from the back of his chair. I felt him shrug.

"Reading your comments?" He suggested. I nodded.

"TOP OF THE MORNIN TO YA LADDIES! MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE AND I AM HERE WITH MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND!" Jack shouted. I covered my right ear, trying to block out the noise while I waved with my left. "We're going to be doing a reading your comments so let's get going!" Jack said the last three words in a girly voice, causing me to burst out laughing.

"You guys are my OTP. I ship you more than Septiplier." I read the first comment. "Aw! That's so sweet! I ship Septiplier too." I whispered the last part.

"Next comment! It's all in capitals, so I'm going to shout." Jack announced, covering my ears lightly. "JACK I F*CKING HATE YOU AND YOUR VIDEOS! P.S. y/n will you marry me?" Jack let go of my ears.

"Uh... No... I'm going out with Jack who is now..." I turned to face Jack who was fake crying. "Who is now crying. There, there, Jackaboy." I hugged him, playfully stroking his hair.

"Anyways!" Jack shot up, knocking me backwards.

"F*ck!" I screeched as Jack caught my wrist.

"Next comment is how long until Jack is going to propose? You've been dating for five years now." Jack read out.

"Yeah, Jack. I'm waiting." I playfully raised my eyebrows, spinning my chair to face Jack who was now red in the face.

"Well... Actually...." Jack got off his chair and on one knee. I covered my mouth, then saw Jack trying his laces. "A while maybe..." He shrugged sitting back on his chair. I looked at him with sadness.

"F*ck you." I muttered, turning away from him.

"Hey, darlin'?" Jack spun my chair around, holding a ring in front of me. I looked up at him with teary eyes. "Be mine, forever and ever?" He asked, going on one knee. I covered my mouth before nodding. I got off of my chair, hugging him tightly.

"I love you." I smiled, tears rolling down my cheeks as Jack stood us both up. He hugged me back.

"I love you too." He smiled before kissing me softly.