She Doesn't Know What She's Missing-Pewdiepie

I ran to my best friend (and also crush)'s house, the rain lashing down. I burst through the door and saw him bundled up on the sofa in blankets.

I walked over, hugging him.

"She doesn't know what she's missing out on. You don't know how lovely you are." I reassured him. He lay his head on my shoulder and I patted his hair.

Do you know that I need you?

I sighed. I couldn't tell him. Not while he's funerals like this.

"She really doesn't know what an amazing person she's lost." I smiled, gazing into his blue irises.

"Thank you, y/n." Felix smiled, closing his eyes.

"No need to thank me. What are friends for?" I smiled softly, giving him a hug along with it. He hugged back gently, as if I'd break.

We sat down for the rest of the day, watching movies, playing games and eating food. Felix uploaded a pre recorded video so we could just hang out.

Maya and Edgar jumped up, sitting on our laps.

Nobody said it was easy

I smiled, humming a song quietly as Felix and I played Mario Kart. We were silent.

Is Felix listening to me humming?

I asked myself. I shook my head before cheering as I won the race. I threw my arms in the air as I jumped up, spinning in a victory circle.

"I let you win." Felix laughed, hiding his pout.

"Oh definitely." I joked, ruffling his hair before sitting next to him.