Treat You Better-Pewdiepie

B/n-Boyfriend's name

Felix watched as y/n's boyfriend said something to her while they were in the car. Y/n glanced at him, anger dancing in her e/c eyes. She said something before opening the car door and stepping out. Her black heeled boots tapped against the dark concrete as she walked to the door of her apartment complex.

B/n followed behind angrily, shouting something at her. He threw the glass bottle he'd had in his hand at her, barely missing. Y/n walked through the door of the apartment complex, b/n following behind. Felix didn't see anything for a while and began panicking.

The light of y/n's apartment turned on and Felix let out a sigh a relief to see that b/n wasn't there with y/n. Y/n walked over to the window, about to pull the blinds down. The sleeve of her f/c dress slipped down slightly, revealing lots of purple bruises.

I can treat you better

Felix thought as he saw b/n drive away. He looked back up at y/n and their eyes met. She gave him a weak smile and looked round. She grabbed a pen and a piece of paper, writing something down.

Did you see that?

Felix nodded. Y/n let out a sigh, fogging up the window.

Sorry you had to, he's just a bit possessive. Saying I can't hang out with you

She held up the paper and Felix grabbed a piece of paper from his desk.

I could treat you better

He wrote but crumpled the paper up and threw it over his shoulder.

Want me to come over?

Y/n nodded before closing her blinds.

Y/n changed into a Marvel pyjama top with some dark blue sweatpants. She walked over to the door when Felix knocked on it, opening it slowly.

"Hi." She gave him a tight lipped smile. "Come in." She moved back so he could sit on the sofa. Felix did, and y/n shut the door before walking over.

"Are you alright?" Felix asked. Y/n nodded and Felix gave her a serious look. She then shook her head, not able to make eye contact. "What does he do to you?" Felix asked. Y/n didn't answer, just looked at the white wall in front of them. "Please tell me." He went to put his hand on y/n's shoulder, but she pulled back. Fear danced within her eyes as she finally met Felix's.

"Sorry..." She apologised awkwardly.

"You need to leave him. You deserve a gentleman, not him." Felix told her. Y/n averted her eyes from his gaze.

"I'm scared... I can't... He'll hurt me..."

"You're not alone, I'm here to help. I'll find a way for you to leave him and find someone better."

Like me.

"It's not worth it, he'll find out that I told you and the he'll hurt me more." Y/n met Felix's gaze again, a sad frown replacing her straight face. "I can't do it." She whispered.

"Yes you can, I'll help you."

I know I can treat you better