You Don't See Me Cry-Markiplier

I hate you

Those three words rang in my head, tearing me apart by the minute. Yesterday, we were fine. He held me tight, kissing my forehead. It was like nothing could go wrong. He was holding me close in his arms, his black hair drooping down onto the top of my head.

Then all of a sudden, he stood up. He glared at me.

"I hate you!" He'd shouted. He left the room, running upstairs. Tears brimmed my eyes, slowly falling. I stood up, walking up the stairs. He was in his recording room.

I walked into the room, grabbing a bag from the wardrobe. I packed all my clothes and belongings in it except from one thing. I held it in my hand, staring at it. The chain fell through my fingers while the f/c gem rested in my palm. I let out a quiet son and threw it across the room. I stood up, grabbing the bag and running out.

I'd ran out of the door and he'd followed behind me, shouting for me to come back.
"Do you not remember what you'd said to me?" I shouted, turning round in the pouring rain. Mark stopped, his soft brown eyes staring into my e/c ones. "You said you hated me! I might be overreacting, but you don't know how I feel when people say that to me. So many people have said that, and I shouldn't be bothered anymore. But when you said it... I... I'm just done!" I had cried, turning around and running again.

The rain was coming down even harder than before, nipping at my face and hands.

I thought he was the one

He made me feel alright for once in my life

He knew how broken up I was inside

"Y/n! Please! Let me explain!" Mark shouted behind me and grabbing my wrist, spinning round. "I don't what came over me. I promise you I didn't mean it." He said with a tear falling from his eye. I ripped my hand from his grip with a frown.

"That's what they all said. You're not going to see the tears I cry anymore. Nobody is. Now you're just going to stay away from me, and we'll be fine." I held back my tears and turned around, the water on my hair flying off.

I opened the door to my best friend's house, walking in.
.
"Hey, y/f/n! I'm here now!" I shouted sadly. "Away from him." I muttered.