I'll Find You-JSE

Y/n: Hey! Jack, you going to PAX?

Jack: Yeah! Course I am! I've got a panel and meet and greets.

Y/n: Jack... We might finally get to meet....

Jack: Oh my god.... I've been waiting so long to actually see your face...

Y/n: Well, I'll see you there

Jack: See you

I turned my phone off, getting super excited. Jack and I had always fantasised about meeting, and now we can. Jack has been my best friend for years, but we'd never seen the others face. He was always busy, I couldn't download Skype and the site we were talking on didn't have video chat. So we just texted each other. And that was fine, though we longed to see each other. And now, we had the chance.

~Time skip~

I showed the man my pass, and walked into the huge building. I tugged on the sleeves of my hoodie, getting nervous. I was finally about to meet Jack! I sat on a bench, pulling my phone out of my pocket.

Jack: You here yet? What do you look like?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm here and I have h/l h/c hair and e/c eyes.

Jack: Well that tooootally narrows it down!

Y/n: Fine, I'm sitting on a bench near the entrance with a large blue hoodie, black jeans and black converse.

Jack: Ok, I'll be there soon.

Y/n: Byee

I put my phone away, feeling giddy. I tapped my feet on the floor, running a hand through my hair.

"Uh, are you called y/n l/n?" A man with brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes asked in front of me. I nodded. "Y/n! It's Jack!" He exclaimed. My mouth hung open before I jumped up and hugged him.

"It's really you!" I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck and he did the same to me.

"I can't believe we've actually met!" Jack hugged me tightly. Jack pulled back and stared into my eyes. "Your eyes are so gorgeous." He complimented before leaning in and kissing me. It took me by surprise, but I kissed back none the less.

As we parted, I stared into his beautiful ocean blue eyes.

"I love you. You're so beautiful." Jack smiled.

"I... I love you too." A smile crept into my face.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" Jack asked with wide eyes. I nodded and kissed him again. We parted for air and grinned like idiots. "Let's go to my panel. Want me to introduce you?" Jack asked.

"Uh, sure. Whatever." I held his hand as we began walking.

My mic was attached as I waited to be called on by Jack.

"So everyone! I'm no longer a lonely b*tch anymore!" Jack announced. "I have a beautiful girlfriend who has made me so happy over the years we have been best friends. Come up here y/n!" Jack spread his arms and looked at me. I slowly walked onto the stage, gasping at the amount of people watching. I looked back at Jack, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

As I stood in front of him, he took my hand and we sat on the sofa.

"So this is the y/n that you were always talking about." A black haired male, who Jack had called Mark earlier, raised an eyebrow. Jack nodded before wrapping his arms around me and squishing his cheek against mine.

"Mine." He said to Mark before letting go. I took a deep breath in which caused people to laugh for some reason, including Jack.

"What?" I squeaked as he poked my side.

"You, you're hilarious. I'm so happy we can finally see each other." He smiled before giving me a bone crushing hug. I hit his arm multiple times and kicked my legs.

"Air!" I breathed. Jack let go and I took more deep breaths in. Everyone laughed again. He kissed my cheek and everyone awed. I blushed, hiding my face in my jumper. "How do so many people like you?" I asked jokingly. Jack gasped playfully, holding his heart.

"I am offended! You obviously like me!" He stood up, Mark following his lead, before falling backwards into Mark's arms. I just laughed before standing up and taking Jack from Mark's arms.

"Mine." I smirked before dragging Jack across the floor. I rested him on the side of the sofa before tickling him. He'd always told me over text he was ticklish, so he squirmed and screeched constantly.

"Stop! Stop! I beg you! Please! Mercy!" He came cried.

"Find. Only 'cause I love you." I stopped sitting on the sofa.

"Thank god!" Jack pushed himself off the floor and sat next to me. "Now let's continue this panel!" He and Mark shouted in unison.