It's Like You're Dead-Pewdiepie

"Felix!" I shouted from the bottom of the stairs. "Felix!" I shouted again while walking up the stairs. Felix was over working himself. He was putting YouTube first. He'd wake up from a twenty minute sleep, have a shower, eat a cereal bar, record, edit, record, edit, eat, record, edit and then come to bed for twenty minutes. He'd sleep on the opposite side of the bed, back towards to me. He didn't talk to me much, and when he did it was simple answers.

I walked into the recording room.

"Felix, we need to talk." I walked in. Felix hummed in response. "I feel so neglected... You're putting YouTube first. It's like you're dead. You never speak to me." I shut the door. Felix spun round in the chair with anger in his eyes. My eyes widened.

"YouTube is my job! This is how I support us!" He stood up, backing me up to the door. I was soon pressed up against it, my hands pressed on it. I turned my head to the side. "I didn't know having a girlfriend would be so hard! They're always nagging! They're idiots!" Felix shouted in my face. I turned my head towards him, my e/c eyes were wide and brimmed with tears. When Felix realised what he said he covered his mouth. Before he could say anything, I slid to the side of the door and opened it, running to our room.

I slammed the door behind me, tears soaking my face. I grabbed a suitcase, packing all of my clothes and belongings in it. I looked at the necklace that Felix gave me for our three year anniversary before throwing it to the floor and zipping the suitcase. I ran out of the room and down the stairs, Felix following. I made a bee line to the door, past Edgar and Maya before throwing the door open and running.

"Y/n! Stop! I didn't mean it!" Felix begged, running after me. I shook my head, using my arm to cover my mouth. I stopped, facing Felix.

"Here." I forced the tears to stop before taking off my engagement ring, opening Felix's hand, placing it in and turning around. I walked off.

He broke me.

I broke him.

But we weren't broken together for once.