You Belong With Me Part Two-JSE

I walked to school, earplugs blasting the music loudly in my ears. My hands were in the pockets of my black coat, hiding them from the cold air.

Cars drove past quickly, spraying the rain on the ground up. My hood was over my head, blocking out my view from the side.

I walked into the school, sitting on a seat in the lunch hall. I kept my earplugs in, playing games on my phone. My foot tapped to the beat, drowned out by the passers by.

"Hey." A familiar voice said from beside me. I glanced over before looking back at my phone. "Hello?" Jack waved his hand in front of my face. I frowned, teaching up and walking away. "Y/n? What's up?" Jack asked, walking next to me.

"The sky." I said sarcastically, not in the best mood anymore. Jack stood in front of me but I pushed past him, walking to the side doors to go outside. As I was about to open the door, Jack grabbed my bag and pulled me back.

"What's going on with you lately? Why are you so distant?" He turned me round, holding my arms. My cheeks became warm as he stared into my eyes.

"I can't tell you." I pulled my arms from his grip.

"Yes it is, now tell me." He ordered as I pushed my way through the crowd outside. I stopped and turned round in a clear spot.

"Can't you see? I love you! But you love (random name)! I've always loved you, I've always trusted you! But you throw your trust in that b*tch and leave me! I love you Jack!" I shouted before turning and running to the music/drama department, leaving Jack standing, confused about what just happened.

What about us?

What about all the times you said you had the answers?

What about us?

What about all the broken happy ever afters?

What about us?

What about all those plans that ended in disasters?

What about love?

What about trust?

What about us?

Sorry I haven't uploaded anything. I didn't have time on Thursday and I was away all weekend with the band. But I'll publish extra today

-EdeeBedee24 xx