Gone-Pewdiepie

I sat on a chair in the hospital, waiting for results. He couldn't be gone. He can't go. I sat with my elbows on my knees and my head on my hands. I'd called Mark, Jack and Felix's parents and they were going to come soon. Jack and Signe lived in Brighton so they'd be here first. I sat up when I heard footsteps.

"Miss... We've got some bad news." The doctor began. My eyes widened, brimming with tears. "He didn't make it. He lost too much blood." He added. Tears began falling.

"T-thank you for telling me... Is it okay if I stay here until my friends come and pick me up?" I asked. The doctor nodded. I smiled sadly as he left.

When he was out of sight, I curled up on the seat, crying into my knees. It was all because of that driver that Felix is dead. They were speeding and drunk. They crashed into Felix's side of the car. I hit the side of the chair in sadness and anger. I heard more footsteps and then an Irish voice.

"Y/n!" Jack shouted. I looked up and Jack and Signe stopped in their tracks. "What's wrong?" Jack asked, walking over. He sat in the seat next to me. "How's Felix?" I burst into tears.

"He's gone!" I cried. "The guy I grew up with is gone! My boyfriend is gone! He was my best friend too..." I started getting quieter and quieter. Signe wrapped her arms around me, silent tears falling from her eyes. I looked up at Jack, seeing tears falling from his eyes but making no sound. I pulled Jack into the hug.

"Thank you guys." I thanked quietly as Signe and Jack dropped me of at our house. My house. They nodded before driving off. I unlocked the door, walked through it and locked it behind me. I slid down it, putting my hands over my eyes and crying into them. Paws padded on the polished wooden floor, signalling that Edgar and Maya had came over to see what was wrong. They began whining, curling up into my sides. I stroked them before getting up and turning the hall light on.

I walked through to the kitchen, turning the light on and refilling Edgar and Maya's bowls. I leaned against the counter, slowly drinking some water. I needed to tell them. I needed to tell Felix's subscribers. I grabbed his phone, knowing the password. My birthday. I went onto the camera and pointed it to my now normal, not red face.

"Hey guys. As you can tell, this isn't Felix. Something happened. He's not going to be filming videos. Ever again. We both got into a car accident. A drunk driver crashed into his side of the car and.... And Felix..." I covered my mouth, tears dripping onto my hand. "Felix died from the blood loss. I'm so sorry. But you know that feeling when you just wish it was you? That's what I'm feeling now." I started crying. "But I want him back. He was my best friend, my lifelong friend. My boyfriend. But if you guys want... I can post videos on this channel to keep Felix's memory going." I shrugged. "That's all for now. I'm so sorry. Stay awesome..." I wiped my eyes and stopped recording. I just posted the video straight away. No editing.

Within half an hour, more than thirty million people had watched the video. All the comments were so sad, but so supportive. Nearly everyone was telling me to post on Felix's channel to keep the memory going. I decided I would. I wouldn't let Felix down. I never will.

I know he'll always be with me.

He always will.