My Heart Is Yours-Pewdiepie

Holding hands, Felix and I walked through the park. The sun was rising making the air cold and the sky oranges and pinks. Not many people would come out at this time, so that's why Felix and I did. It was calm and quiet.

The wind blew softly against our skin, making me shiver slightly in my large, fluffy, f/c jumper. I rested my head on Felix's shoulder, sighing contently. As the sky became more blue, the air slowly got warmer.

The paths were slippy as it was still winter. It didn't snow. It was always frost. In Britain, it's rain or anything other than sun or snow half the time.

Felix had been my best friend since we were six, and now that I was his girlfriend made me warm inside. When we'd moved to London from Sweden, and then to Brighton from London was really fun. We got to experience places we hadn't seen. England was actually really nice. Just cold. It had large, sandstone buildings, tall modernised buildings and huge parks. Brighton had a beach which was amazing to walk Edgar and Maya on.

"I love you." I heard Felix say, the cold steam from his mouth making it look like he was some sort of dragon (Foxechannelofficial STEEEEEAM DRAGONS).

"I love you too." I smiled as we walked further through the park.

We sat on a bench next to a pond, watching the leaves float over the surface. Felix wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Why'd we have to come out at six in the morning, again?" I yawned quietly. I felt Felix shrug.

"'Cause it's not as busy. We can just snuggle and watch movies when we get home today though." He kissed my forehead. I nodded, nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck.

Felix and I were bundled in blankets on the sofa, watching (some random movie). Edgar rested on Felix's lap, and Maya rested on mine. I stroked her soft fur as she snored quietly.

Felix fell asleep half way through the film, snoring quietly, quite like Maya. Edgar was looking round the room curiously from Felix's lap, everything being from a different perspective.

"My heart is yours." I whispered sleepily, kissing Felix's forehead before nodding off myself.