He Said He Loved Me Part Two/Prequel-Pewdiepie

Felix was on his phone, showing y/n the photos from PAX with Mark and Jack. His and y/n's eyes widened when he went a picture too far, showing him kissing one of her friends, (random name). Y/n looked at Felix with teary eyes, a hand over her mouth.

"Y/n, it's not what you think!" He put his hands on her shoulders. She pushed them off.

"Is that why you never went anywhere with us last summer? You were with her?" She looked away, hurt lacing her sweet voice. Felix sighed, nodding. "I knew something was up." She frowned, standing up and grabbing a bag.

"Y/n, please don't leave." Felix pleaded, pulling out her clothes as she packed them in.

"Felix! Stop!" She shouted, not meeting his eyes. Her tears fell onto the dark blue bed sheets as she put everything in the bag. "You cheated, we're done. Simple as." She lifted the bag, making sure not to break any of the valuables inside. "I'll come for the rest of my stuff tomorrow." She sighed before walking out of Felix's room, refusing to call it their room.

Y/n walked through the streets, constantly calling the same number.

"Y/f/n?" Y/n asked over the phone.

"The one and only. What's up?" He/she asked.

"Felix cheated. Can I come to yours? I have nowhere to stay." Y/n bit her lip.

"Of course! That douche will regret the day he started cheating." Y/f/n tried to mutter the last part. Y/n laughed.

"You're such a great friend. I'll be there soon." Y/n smiled for the first time in a while since she'd left the house. She'd been wandering around aimlessly before deciding to call y/f/n. Y/n put her phone in her pocket, walking to her best friend's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, hey. It's alright." Y/f/n name rubbed my back softly.