My Bully part Two-JSE

Suggested by the amazing Wasteofspacze! Warning! Mentions of self harm and suicidal thoughts! If this is triggering, don't read.

I sat on my desk in French, ignoring all the rubber shavings and paper being thrown at my head. I sighed, continuing to copy down notes.

The bell rang and I quickly stood up, shoving my stuff in my bag and speed walking out of the class. I ran down the stairs, past all of the people hated me before running outside.

I was running back home and this time, Jack followed behind. He shouted insults.

B*tch

Whore

Slut

Everyone hates you!

You don't deserve to live!

Who's oxygen are you taking?

I wiped my clouded eyes, increasing my speed. I turned a corner before seeing my house. I pushed the gate open and slammed it behind me, running inside.

"Happy birthday!" Dad shouted as I walked in. He held a cupcake with a candle out to me. "Make a wish." He smiled. I blew out the flame to make him happy. I chucked my bag on the floor before running upstairs.

I tore my uniform off, putting soft shorts and an over sized top on. I tied my hair in a bun (change it if you need to) and took a deep breath. I looked at myself in the mirror, frowning. Even though my skin was smooth, I always felt that it wasn't perfect. Even though I wasn't over weight, I wanted to be skinnier. Even though mum told me I was beautiful... I didn't believe her.

I sat on the seat in front of the mirror, staring at the reflection. My frown deepened the longer I stared. The silver blade shone slightly from behind my jewelry box. I bit my lip, debating whether to drag the blade along my skin, once again. I shook my head.

I'm going to stay clean today.

I took a deep breath in. I put on a zip up hoodie before walking out of my room and down the stairs.

I sat on the sofa, listening to dad laugh as he watched the TV. My legs were crossed, my fingers tapping the s/c skin.

"I'm going to start tea now." Dad smiled as he got up. I nodded as my phone buzzed. Dad walked out of the room and I looked at my phone.

Unknown: Guess who?
Unknown: You're such a b*tch.
Unknown: Attention whore.

I threw my phone to the other side of the sofa, tears clouding my eyes once again.

He's right...

I gripped my hair tightly, pulling on it slightly as I held back my tears. I heard mum coughing upstairs. She didn't have long left, but I couldn't bring myself to tell her what's happening. Aunt Tracey was on holiday with her new boyfriend and two four year old daughters.

My attention focused on the TV all of a sudden.

"A girl in Portsmouth, England was rushed to hospital. She was then transferred to a hospital here in Ireland from injuries. It's said that she tried committing suicide." I turned my head to where the kitchen was before sitting on my legs, listening intently.

Romany Jones. (Change the name of you want)

14 years old.

My eyes widened. That happened to a fourteen year old?

Why was I doing that?

Oh right. Jack.

I shook my head before changing the channel as dad walked in with two plates.

"Happy birthday, darlin'." He smiled.