Jar of Hearts-Markiplier

"Mark, just please... Go away..." I bit my lip, walking backwards away from my ex boyfriend. "I can't be with you again." Tears formed in my eyes.

"Y/n, you know how sorry I am. Please... Take me back!" Mark pleaded.

"I can't! You cheated on me with five other girls... How am I supposed to trust you?" I wiped the tears away.

"Please! It wasn't like that!" Mark begged.

"You can't even use the I was drunk excuse. Do you know how it made me feel? You're not getting me back!" I covered my eyes with my hands.

"Y/n, please! It was only one time with each of them!" Mark pleaded, tears making the light shine on his face.

"No, Mark. I can't do this. You hurt me too many f*cking times and.... I've learned to live on my own... With nobody. And I'm fine. So go. Go to one of those women." I pointed to the door, not making eye contact. "I'm never coming back to you. I'm not making the same mistake again. Not this time." I shook my head. "No go." I clenched my teeth, letting tears fall onto the wooden floor.

"Just know how sorry I am." Mark said softly before leaving. I shut the door behind him, breaking into a fit of sobs. I saw Mark's silhouette stop just by the door, his shoulders shaking before walking away.