You Say You're Sorry-JSE

I picked up my buzzing phone, sighing when I heard the voice.

"Y/n, please! I'm so sorry!" Jack said sadly.

"Go find a girl who'll actually listen." I replied grumpily.

"No, y/n! Let me explain! I'm so sor-"

"You say sorry but it's too late now, so save it, get gone, shut up. 'Cause if you think that I care about you now, well boy, I don't give a f*ck. I remember when y/f/n told me you were sneaking to another girl's house. And don't even blame it on the f*cking alcohol. Don't play the victim either."

"Y/n." Jack whined.

"I don't need your love. I've already cried enough. I've already started moving on. Try all you want, but you're not getting me back and I'll f*cking tell you why. You say you're sorry but it's too late now, so save it, get gone, shut up. 'Cause if you think I care about you now, well boy, I don't give a f*ck."

"Y/n, please just listen!" Jack begged.

"Jack, stop. I already know, you're going to twist the story so just stop it. You've heard me, I don't give a f*ck. So stop calling me and like I said earlier, find a girl who actually wants to listen to your sh*t. I'm done with this, I'm done with you, I'm done with us. You should be too."

"But y/n please, I want you back so badly. I can't erase the memories of us together. It's going to torture me!"

"You're not getting me back, ever. We are done, like I said three bloody weeks ago." I said angrily before hanging up. I put my phone on the table, leaning on the wooden structure like my life depended on it. "Why does he make me feel so guilty sometimes? It wasn't even me!" I pushed myself from the table, walking to the sofa and lying on it. I closed my eyes.

Well boy, I don't give a f*ck

Thank you guys so much for 1.1K reads! I don't even know who'd want to read this rubbish book of imagines! But thank you so much! Xxx