Everything Has Changed-Markiplier

"Hey, can I sit here?" A nine year old girl asked, standing on the isle between the seats on the bus.

"Yeah." The black haired boy replied. The h/c haired girl nodded, taking her bag off and sitting next to him. "I'm Mark." He smiled.

"Y/n." The girl smiled, shaking his hand. She tugged the bottom of her summer dress. "Mom made me wear this. I don't like dresses." She complained, now pulling up her knee length white socks. She wore red converse, tied in double bows.

The bus arrived at school and y/n dragged Mark to the front doors of the school. She put her forefinger in front of her lips, signalling to be quiet. She slowly and carefully opened the doors before running in, Mark at her heels.

She pulled him into the music room, letting go of his hand. She ran around before picking up a pale brown guitar with red patterns on it. She sat in a table, her legs swinging. Mark sat next to her and listened as she played.

"I've been playing for a couple years now. Daddy taught me." She smiled as she out the guitar back.

"That was so cool!" Mark exclaimed. As y/n was going to answer, she looked at the clock.

"We need to go! The bell's gonna ring!" She sprinted to Mark, grabbing his hand and their bags before running out of the music room and to the playground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Markimoo." The now sixteen y/n smiled, sitting next to him on the bus. She put her feet up on the seat in front of her, almost kicking the redhead in front of them on the back of the head.

She brushed her black jeans, putting her bag on her lap.

"Hey, n/n." Mark smiled. "What do you have first?"

"Ugh, (least favourite class). Fricking hate Miss Smith. She's a b*tch." Y/n groaned, leaning her head back on the seat. "What about you?"

"Drama with Mr Jess. I'm the main guy character." He sighed. "Don't have a clue how, but I am."

"'Cause you're bloody funny!" Y/n gave her best friend a smile. "Y'know, Mr Jess hates me. Ever since I super glued his mug to his desk."

"That was you?" Mark's eyes widened as he began to laugh, tightly shutting. Y/n nodded. "I also took the wheels off of his seat so when he went to move, it tipped over. Then there was the time that I wrote f*ck you in his handwriting on a piece of paper. I gave it to the head teacher and Mr Jess was almost fired."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y'know, everything's changed since we were younger." Y/n sighed, her head against Mark's chest. "We were so different then."

"Yeah, those were good times." Mark kissed his girlfriend's temple. Y/n smiled, closing her eyes as he did.

"I remember when we told our parents that we'd get married." Y/n reminisced, rubbing her thumb over the back of Mark's hand. The TV was playing music quietly in the background. Mark swayed slightly, moving y/n along with him who sat on his lap.

"I love you, n/n."

"I love you too, Markimoo." Y/n smiled, turning her head and kissing her boyfriend.