7

Another chapter. Still in the holidays even though it's not the holidays.

Oh whale. 🐳

Hope you still enjoy. Comment and vote for more updates please (:

Harry giggled quietly as he reached for the recorder off the nightstand. He felt Louis' warm arms tighten around his waist trying to pull him closer to his body, making Harry smile on command.

"Hey my Stylers," Harry whispered, since Louis is still sleeping beside him in the bed, "Just want everyone to know that today is Louis' 23rd birthday, and I'm going to wake him up with 23 kisses. Ready?"

Harry smiled in to the camera brightly. He angled it to where the lens was focused on his and Louis' sleeping face. He bit his lip and turned to face the boy, leaning in close to nuzzle his nose against Louis'.

"One," Harry kissed Louis' closed lips, "Two," kiss, "Three," kiss, "Four," kiss.

Harry had continued to kiss Louis until the boy finally woke in a little laughs. Louis' eyes were scrunched up and his teeth on full display. By the 23rd kiss, Louis gripped the sides of Harry's face and held him there for a long, sweet kiss.

"Well good morning," Louis mumbled, displaying a sleepy smile.

Harry giggled lightly and leaned in to kiss Louis' nose. He turned his face back towards the angled camera and smiled brightly.

"Tune in later. Hope you guys enjoy your Christmas Eve while we enjoy ours, and Louis' birthday," Harry concluded, eyes drifting to Louis' face.

"I already know I'll be enjoying my day," Louis hinted, biting his lip and wiggling his eyebrows.

Harry rolled his eyes as he smacked Louis' bare chest. "Goodbye," Harry quickly announced. He flipped the recorder off fast and felt his body being lifted on top of Louis'.

He shrieked briefly before rough hands were caressing his hip. Harry smiled down at Louis' body as he bracketed his legs around Louis' hips, hands resting flat on his chest.

"You ready for cookie making?" Harry asked with a blush, leaning his chest down on top of Louis'.

Louis squinted his eyes devilishly up at Harry and wrapped his arms completely around the boy's back, "I'm ready for some love making," he replied instead.

Harry raised an eyebrow as he continued leaning down. He ghosted his lips over Louis's and bit down on his bottom one, staring straight in to his blue eyes.

"You already know you'll get that," Harry mumbled.

Louis smiled happily as he yanked Harry down. He sealed their lips together with a quiet hum and had their mouths move together in a smooth rhythmic pattern.

Harry eventually pulled back with quick kisses to Louis' lips until he hopped off the latter. He stood at the edge of the bed and reached his arms out for Louis, dragging him off the mattress and wrapping Louis' arms around his waist.

"Let's shower," Harry suggested, feeling Louis' chest cuddle his back as he guided them towards the bathroom.

"Will I benefit anything from the shower?" Louis teased, hand sliding down Harry's back until he was cupping his ass.

Harry rolled his eyes and turned the water on. He pulled his bottoms down until he was standing naked and dragged the both of them in the shower when the temperature was stable enough for their skin.

Harry smirked as he pushed Louis' back up against the wall. His own back was being pelted with the water spray as he began pressing kisses all along Louis chest. He continued to let his lips trail lower and lower until he was on his knees in front of Louis' growing bulge.