55

I keep thinking I hit a point with where I want to stop the story, but then I get more ideas and I JUST CANT! I already know how it's going to end, but I feel like I still have so much more to give. So here ya go lol.

Any specific scenes or vlogs you want to see in the story, leave your suggestions right here. I'm going to try to use all your ideas. It's kind of a last minute call before the story ends. (Ps, the scene involving the thing will happen, so don't suggest that lol.)

Comment. Vote. Love. Suggest ideas. Read the note at the end.

Harry took one last look in the mirror as he ran his fingers through his hair. He felt like his curls looked smooth today and actually curly, which could be due to the new hair wash he just bought.

He ran his hands down his thighs, which were covered in black fishnet stockings. The top lining of the stockings had two black straps that wrapped around his thigh and connected up to his black, lace underwear.

His panties hung low on his hip and came around his backside to show off his ass - cheekster panties from what Harry could remember they were called. His torso was covered in a black leather jacket that he left unbutton to show off his belly.

Harry smiled to himself in the mirror before giggling and hopping out the bathroom. He knew Louis was in the kitchen while Sophia and Liam stole Silas for a few hours, so they had the house completely to themselves. Plus, Harry was feeling a little frisky today more than normal.

Harry walked up to the door to the kitchen and gave himself a boost of confidence before walking himself through. "I'm ready for you daddy," Harry said lowly, soon choking on his words and widening his eyes when he noticed Louis sitting at the table with his phone recording in one hand while the other pet Clifford.

Harry shrieked as he stumbled behind the door to hide himself. Louis looked over his way and pulled out the biggest grin as he tapped the screen to flip the camera in Harry's direction.

"Did everyone hear that?" Louis cheered happily, giggling when Harry started to frown from where his face was peaking out from behind the door. "Everyone now has proof that he calls me daddy."

"Louis!" Harry gritted through his teeth, hardening his eyes as he glared at Louis.

"And its live, baby love. So no trying to edit it out," Louis continued with a smirk.

"Turn it off."

"Why?" Louis teased, noticing that Harry was getting antsy and frustrated.

"Because," was Harry's argument, along with a shift of his eyes down towards his body to hint at Louis what he meant.

"Because you dressed up for me like the horny, submissive boy you are?" Louis questioned, "Because you want to fuck?"

"Louis, stop!" Harry then cried more desperately, actually feeling the weight of his embarrassment wash over his face.

"Come and show me what you're wearing."

"Put the camera down and I will."

Louis twisted his lips to the sound and thought for a second. He still had the camera in his hand pointed at Harry's face, but he was making no movement to turn the recording off.

"You should show them," Louis then suggested while wiggling his eyebrows.

Harry let out a loud grunt before he disappeared behind the doorway and trudged back to the bedroom. Louis flipped the camera back on him and started laughing loudly once he was left alone in the kitchen.