53

Hello my lovely readers. It's definitely been awhile because the author has kind of been procrastinating with writing. Whoops.

Hopefully this holiday filled chapter will be worth it. Even though it's March, who doesn't love a good Christmas chapter. (;

"Wake up."

"No."

"Come on. Wakey-Wakey."

"Shut the hell up."

"Louis!"

"Harry!"

"Lou, come on. It's time to wake up."

"Unless this involves my dick in your ass, please let me sleep."

Harry twisted his lips to the side as he looked at the camera. He rolled his eyes and let out a big huff before he rolled his body on top of Louis'. Louis was laying flat on his back, so Harry rested himself chest to chest as he stretched his arm out to catch them on film.

"Happy Birthday. Wake up," Harry then screamed loudly, giggling when Louis let out a groan and buried his head in to the pillow. "The big two-five deserves twenty five kisses, yeah?"

"Twenty five sexual things?" Louis then peeked his head up, cracking his eyes open to give Harry a cheeky smile.

Harry ignored his comment and leaned in to start pressing kisses all over Louis' face. He made sure to get each side of his cheek, his forehead, his chin, jawline, eyebrows, eyes, ears, neck line, nose, and to finish it off with a long kiss to Louis' lips. Louis ended up holding Harry's face in place as he pressed further in to the kiss, trying to take it to the next level by shoving his tongue in Harry's mouth, but Harry was quick in pulling away.

"Morning breath is a major turn off," Harry teased playfully as he sat himself up on Louis' hips.

"You're a major turn on," Louis replied back whilist wiggling his eyebrows.

Harry rolled his eyes and playfully swatted at Louis' chest, shifting the camera so it was aimed down at his face. "Come on. Get up. We have two birthdays to celebrate. It's Silas' first birthday as well. Stop being selfish."

"Well, if you continue to sit your ass on top of my dick, then we aren't going anywhere for awhile."

"Get up," Harry groaned as he rolled himself off of Louis to plant his feet on the ground. "You know you'll get that later."

Louis smirked as he finally sat himself up on the edge of the bed. He ran his fingers through his hair and stretched his back to help him fully wake up before he was getting up to freshen himself up.

Meanwhile, Harry took himself and the camera down the hallway to Silas' room, where his baby was already standing up in the crib. He looked like he was just about to start crying before Harry was going in to pick him up.

"Hello to you my love," Harry coo'd, pressing kisses all over Silas' face and causing him to let out loud giggles. "My baby is one today. Where has the time gone? You're getting so big."

Silas blinked up at Harry and gave him a semi-toothy smile. He then brought his hand up to the side of Harry's face and leaned in to press his open mouth on Harry's cheek before yelling out a loud, "Da!"

"Are you excited for your birthday?" Harry then asked Silas, carrying him out the room and heading to meet Louis in the hallway. Louis was just walking out the bedroom as he took notice of Silas and Harry.