67

I just want you all to know that whenever the "Thing" finally happens, it's going to happen at the very end of the story (; It's either going to be the chapter before the epilogue, or it's going to be the epilogue. Gotta end this story with a literal bang ❣️

On a further note, I still don't know when this story is gonna end hahahahaha! Okay, enjoy the smut that's was promised!

"Louis."

...

"Louis."

...

"Lou-eee."

"Hmf."

"Lewis!"

"Fucks sake," Louis grumbled under his breath, suddenly feeling the weight of Harry's body on his chest. He cracked his eyes open just a little and saw Harry staring widely back at him. "Okay, I'm up, why are you?"

"Niall took Silas out on a date," Harry said with a smile, his hand crawling under Louis' sleep shirt, fingers splaying across his chest.

"What? Why?"

Harry shrugged his shoulders, leaning his head closer to Louis' face with that devilish smile on his face. "He wanted to take Silas to the park, and I told him that's a great idea."

Louis raised his eyebrow, hand idly coming around Harry's waist. "And you woke me up to tell me this, why?"

Harry let out a huff and rolled his body on top of Louis'. Harry trapped Louis' down by pinning his thighs on either side of Louis' waist while pressing his hands down on his chest. Louis' eyes widen at the forwardness and instantly rested his hands on the dip of Harry's spine, lips curving up when Harry wiggled his body a little.

"Because were finally alone, Lewis," Harry grumbled, biting his lip teasingly. "And maybe I'm a little horny too."

"Well, it has only been eight hours since we last had sex," Louis teased in response. "You must be dying right now."

"Just take your clothes off Mr. Tomlinson, and maybe I'll get naked for you, too."

"I would hope you get naked if you want to get fucked."

Harry rolled his eyes at the response, but he pulled his shirt over his head. He tossed it off to the side before he was reaching to take off Louis' shirt for him. They started to shed their clothes slowly while leaning to press their lips together, savoring the moment of their tongues clashing together and running their hands across their naked bodies.

Louis trailed his lips from Harry's mouth down the side of Harry's neck, sinking his teeth into the meat of Harry's shoulder and sucking a love bite there. Harry closed his eyes and let out a breathy moan at the slight sting he felt running down his body, clenching on tightly to Louis' biceps and jerking his hips on top of Louis' to get some sort of friction.

"How do you want this?" Louis asked in between pressing kisses, pulling back a little so he could look up into Harry's bright green eyes.

"Like this," Harry breathed out, running his hands down Louis' chest and tickling his fingers with the hair right at Louis' pelvic line. "I want to start like this and then have you finish me off on my hands and knees."

"You want some kinky morning sex don't you sugar baby?" Louis smirked, hand coming back to slap Harry's bare ass.

Harry yelped in response, caving his back at the sharp pain that ran up his spine. He tilted his head and looked down at Louis with a frown. "Don't ruin it by spanking me."