46

Hello. Enjoy. That is all. Answer my question at the bottom of this chapter (;

Harry woke up to an empty bed and the faint sound of humming. He rolled on to his side and noticed Louis was gone and he was all alone. Harry pulled himself up from the bed and padded over to the wash room to clean himself up.

When he was fully awake, he could make out the humming sound to be the piano playing in the foyer. Harry smiled as he grabbed his phone and headed in the direction of the sound. Louis only ever really goes on the piano when he's feeling inspired and needing a writing session to let his thoughts out.

"Hello, my Stylers," Harry whispered to the camera as he creeped down the hallway, "Louis is currently on the piano, and I wanted to show you guys how amazing he is."

Harry approached the end of the hall and poked his head around the corner. He held the camera up so it showed full view of Louis, and he smiled as Louis continued to play and hum. That's when Harry noticed Silas sitting Louis' lap, looking at the piano keys in wonderment before slamming his hands on top of them.

Louis retracted his hands with a giggle, leaning down to kiss the top of Silas' head, "Oh, is that how you really feel?" He teased.

Harry smiled as he continued to film Louis and Silas at the piano. It seemed like he was working on some new lyrics whilist playing around with the tune. Every now and then Silas felt the need to interrupt and slam his hands down on the keys. Every time this caused Harry to giggle quietly behind the camera and Louis to laugh loudly.

"Aren't they adorable?" Harry whispered, sighing when he watched Louis stand Silas up.

Silas began bending his knees and jumping in his spot. Louis was smiling as he held on to Silas' hips whilist letting him bounce around. Then Silas leaned forward and went back to the piano keys, letting his finger tap over every possible one to emit loud noises.

"He's already the best musician ever. Wow," Harry gasped.

Harry smiled while watching Louis and Silas, feeling sneaky himself considering they still hadn't known that he was recording them. Then Silas stopped hitting the keys and started wiggling around restlessly in Louis' hold.

Louis turned Silas around so that they could face each other and pouted at his baby, "What's the matter, bug?"

"Ba-ba," Silas gurgled, making a scrunching face as if he was about to start crying.

Louis widen his eyes at Silas' second word he had finally said. It had just been a continuation of him saying "Da" a lot, but now he added a new term. Louis started laughing as he held Silas up in the air, waving him around before dipping him down to kiss his cheek.

"I got that on video!" Harry then jumped out from where he was hidden.

Louis' startled at his sudden approach but then smiled when he saw Harry's phone in his hand. He smiled over at Harry as he stood up from the bench with Silas in his arms, "Were you spying on us?" Louis walked over and pressed his lips against Harry's.

"No," Harry mumbled, leaning back to kiss Louis again before going to Silas and kissing his cheeks, "Okay, maybe, but I think our baby wants his ba-ba."

"Bottle?" Louis smiled, looking down at Silas and tickling underneath his chin. Silas didn't react, only scrunching his face up more as if he was about to let out a loud wail.

Louis took pity on his son and headed into the kitchen. Harry followed behind the both of them with his phone recording their trip to the kitchen. He hopped up on the counter as he watched Louis grab a bottle from the fridge.