32

So here's the proposal scene. I hope you like it and think it's super cute and cheesy. There's a surprise at the end so be prepared 😉

Comment. Vote. Leave amazing and cute comments as much as you can. Enjoy ❣️

2 Years Ago

Harry was stressed, and rightfully so. He had no idea what in his right mind would offer up his and Louis' home to host a conjoined holiday celebration. They had just been living there for a year, finally.

Their place was relatively small. He was only 19 years old and decided to move out to America with Louis when he had just turned 18. He was crazy and ridiculous. How was his mother ever okay with that?

Well, he wanted to go to school in the states and become a teacher there. Louis was slowly getting signed by some record company in California, so they kind of just followed each other there. They found a home together, had been dating for about 2 years already, and it seemed right to live with one another.

Then Harry came up with the brilliant, and idiotic idea to invite both their families down for a conjoined Christmas and birthday celebration. Harry didn't realize how much of a big deal this was when he realized how nervous he was to have both sides of their family in their home they had been living in for a year.

This was like a milestone in his and Louis' relationship. This is the moment that made them more serious than he ever thought. This had Harry thinking about a potential future with Louis that seemed so much closer than ever before. They were a for real couple living together in the real world. They were for real having their families come together as one as if they were .... married.

Is it too soon for them to be acting this way?

"Baby," Louis spoke up. He poked his head through the door way to the bathroom and smiled when he noticed Harry staring at his reflection in the mirror. "What's the matter?"

Harry snapped from staring at his appearance in the mirror. He ran a hand through his curls when he noticed Louis standing in the doorway. He let out a deep sigh before turning around, idly falling into Louis' arms that were wrapping around his waist.

"I just want everything to be perfect," Harry mumbled, hands cradling Louis' neck, "It's our first family Christmas together, and I want to make sure we do it right."

Louis laughed lightly as he leaned in to press a kiss to Harry's lips. He held his boy close to his chest and nuzzled his nose along the curve of Harry's ear, "What I need you to do right now is relax," he whispered, "Everything is perfect."

"You think so?" Harry asked, worrying his bottom lip between his teeth. "Not moving too fast?"

Louis felt a sudden shot of worry run through his veins at the thought of moving too fast, but staring into Harry's warm eyes calmed him down. HE loved Harry. Not only that, he wanted a whole future with him. He wanted to live together and love him since the minute they met. Although it had only been barely 3 years since they've been a couple and they're already living together and hosting a holiday together, it all felt right to Louis.

Him and Harry felt right.

"No, love. We're perfect, yeah?" Louis reassured.