44

Hello to the New Year everyone. Hope this chapter is a great read going into the new year (despite it being a day or so late).

Enjoy the chapter. Send your love. Drink some champagne. Have a great 2019!

"I thought Louis was staying in Hollywood last night?" Niall asked as he placed the breakfast he cooked in front of Harry.

Harry looked up and frowned, pulling his plate closer to him on the table, "He was," Harry mumbled as he began forking the french toast.

"Then who were you talking to?" Niall  sat down across from Harry with a mug of coffee in his hand. He noticed Harry raise his eyebrow in confusion, and Niall knew he needed to continue on, "I was coming to get you for dinner, but I heard you talking or whatever in the room."

"Oh," Harry then blushed. His cheeks immediately heated up in a rosy pink as he hesitantly set his fork down on the table. He chewed on his bottom lip and pushed his hair behind his ear, laughing nervously, "We had a chat on the phone."

"Very loud chat," Niall muttered under his breath. He watched Harry shrug his shoulder as he went back to his food, and that's when realization hit Niall. He let out a loud groan as he placed the mug down, "Phone sex?" he complained, nearly grimacing at the thought of him almost walking into Harry's bedroom last night.

"Well," Harry gaped. He fish mouthed for a couple of seconds to think of something to say, but he drew a blank. "I knew I wouldn't get to wake up with him this morning and it's our wedding anniversary."

"I thought when you were calling him daddy it was in terms of Silas," Niall continued, faking gagging as he let out a dramatic shiver, "Now I know you were actually calling him that."!

Harry slammed his fork back down on the table and wiped his mouth with the towel in his lap. "No, that's no."

"Shouldn't you be pregnant by now from your Mexico trip?" Niall shook his head in disbelief and took a sip of his coffee. He gave a look at Harry's face - who was staring back at him with wide eyes and flushed cheeks - and began tsking like a parent.

"One, I'm not pregnant, Niall. Me and Louis have talked about waiting a little bit so we're being smart. Trust me," Harry quickly corrected. "Second, the daddy you heard was regarding Silas. Don't get your hopes up or encourage Louis about that."

"You should do it one night," Niall noted more to himself. "It would probably be the best present he will ever have."

Harry let out a sigh and slumped in his seat. He ran his fingers through his curls then crossed his arms over his chest, "I've thought about it, but I don't know. We've never actually done something like that. He tries though."

"I know you dress up for him some times," Niall blurted out, laughing loudly when Harry's eyes nearly bulged out of his sockets. "So you can definitely do that and just be on a high daddy train. Maybe tonight. Or for his birthday."

Harry rolled his eyes and decided to drop the subject by continuing to eat his food. A silence then fell in between them while Harry poured more syrup on his french toast and Niall drank his coffee. But then Niall started laughing out of no where, causing Harry to look up at him questionably the same time Louis had apparently walked into the kitchen with Silas on his hip ... and his phone raised as if he were recording.

"I still can not believe I heard you calling Louis daddy while having phone sex with him," Was what Niall blurted our.

Louis cleared his throat and offered a big smile at the two when they turned around. Harry's cheeks immediately rose in a blush as he noticed the camera pointed directly at him and Silas babbling nonsense in Louis' hold.