35

Hey guys. I have a week off from school so I'm going to do my best to upload a few more chapters of this book and of Dark Side of the Moon.

Hope you all enjoy. (: Comment, vote and share. All the good stuff.

  "Who's my favorite boy?" Harry asked in a baby voice, "Who's my favorite?" He repeated.

He giggled as he lifted Silas up in the air. His bright turquoise eyes were wide as they stared at Harry. His chubby cheeks had tiny dimples in them whenever he started laughing while Harry brought him closer to his face.

Harry began blowing raspberries up against Silas' belly in which caused him to erupt in loud gurgling noises that sounded close to laughing. Harry did it again and again until he was laughing himself and just simply brought Silas to his chest and hugged him.

"Stop growing up," Harry complained, standing Silas up on his thighs and frowning.

"How about you stop growing up," Louis' voice came from behind him.

Harry's head turned around quickly from where he was sat on the couch. Louis was standing in the doorway of their front door with a smile on his face and his hands on his hips.

Harry's own features immediately brightened up as Louis began walking his way towards him. Silas saw his other daddy once he was closer and began bouncing his legs from where he was standing. His arms lifted a little bit in the air as he gave a gummy smile when Louis came right next to Harry.

"Happy Birthday, baby," Louis whispered once he got close enough to be by Harry. He leaned down to press a kiss to Harry's temple before taking the spot next to him on the couch, "How's your day so far? Sorry I wasn't there when you woke up."

Harry blushed as he quickly kissed Louis on the lips and handing him Silas. He scooted closer to Louis and snuggled up against his arm. "It's okay," he sighed, "Niall cooked me breakfast this morning. I ate that with Silas and it's been the both of us since. Quite fun. Relaxing. He's being good today. We had tummy time earlier."

"He knows it's papas birthday," Louis noted sweetly, leaning in to kiss Silas' cheek, "He wants to be a good boy, right?"

"I need him to stop growing though," Harry then pouted. His finger came out to tickle the top of Silas' belly before wrapping them around Louis' arm.

Louis snorted as he turned to look at his husband, "Darling, he's not even two months old. He can't walk, or talk. He can't do anything. He's barely grown up," he began before laughing fondly at Harry's cute little pout on his face.

"Stop," Harry whined with an embarrassed laugh, "My hormones are all over the place. Whenever I saw him on his belly this morning it made me start crying. I want him to stay little."

"Well, what all did he do on his tummy?" Louis asked curiously as he shifted from the couch to the floor.

He grabbed the blanket that was on the coffee table and placed it in front of him. He laid Silas on his belly carefully and smiled whenever his arms and legs twitched a little. Louis laughed and then looked over at Harry, pulling him down on the ground with him.

"He did just this," Harry admitted, "He flared his arms a little bit and looked like a bird."

"A bird?" Louis asked with a smile.

"Yeah, a cute little bird," Harry mumbled, "So that's why I put on the bear onesie."

Louis began laughing loudly as he turned in to Harry's side. His one arm came around Harry's neck and cupped the side of his face. He pressed a squishing kiss to Harry's cheek then nuzzled his nose into Harry's hair.