50

A little Valentine's post because I have such amazing followers. Sorry my story doesn't add up to the holiday otherwise this would be more valentiney, but hopefully it's still sweet enough. (:

Enjoy. Comment. Love. Keep sending ideas that you would like to see. (Ps, the request for drama is not a favored one lol.)

Harry sighed as he stirred awake, not feeling the same warm body pressed up against his back like he felt falling asleep the night before. His theory was correct when he shifted his head on the pillow to see Louis' empty spot on the bed.

It had been a continuous routine of the two of them falling asleep in each other's arms for the past week, but every time Harry woke up in the morning Louis was gone. Louis always busied himself with dealing with Silas or writing in his office. Sometimes he even left to go to the studio.

And it's not like Harry was making much of an effort either. Since the night of the club incident and their unforgettable angry sex, their talking had been shut to minimum. It's mainly awkward glances and breief words being exchanged. They were walking on eggshells around each other, too afraid to do something that could set the other one off.

There had been no closure since the little hiccup between the two. Harry wanted things to go back to normal, but part of him was upset and disappointed. He knew why Louis was mad. Harry always has to deal with people trying to put up cheating rumors on Louis so he's not unfamiliar with it.

Harry simply hated how the whole thing was blown out of proportion. He didn't like how Louis necessarily reacted to the situation, but it's not like Harry acted much better. They were screaming at each other, and instead of simply talking it out they just had sex. Then nothing was fixed and the tension was still tight between the two.

Harry knew he fucked up by wanting to be around the stranger. He simply liked being complimented the way the stranger did, despite the sexual remarks. But he didn't like how Louis made it seem like he owned him and how he needed to report to Louis whenever he wanted to go do something. Harry thought the trust between them was stronger, but after that night he knew it was all shattered.

"Hey, Stylers," Harry smiled into the camera. He held his phone out at arms length so he could get his face in the screen. "I just wanted to let you know that me and Louis have had a rocky couple of days," he admitted with a bitter laugh.

Harry bit his lip as he looked over to the empty spot of Louis' side. He didn't want to get emotional considering he was recording, but he felt tears in his eyes the longer he continued to stare at the disheveled sheets.

Harry sighed as he quickly wiped his eyes. He ran his fingers through his hair and hopped up off the bed. "It's actually really affecting me, and instead of sitting here crying, I'm going to fix it."

Harry gave the camera a thumbs up before he walked over to the bedroom door. He held on to the knob for a moment as he went back to his phone. "I just need to think of how to fix it if I'm being honest.  If any of you guys have ideas on how to revive a marriage, let me know."

Harry laughed nervously as he finally opened the door. He crepted down the hallway and tried to remain quiet in case Louis was in the living room. He didn't see or hear anything, so he made a quick stop to Silas' room to check and see if he was up.

"Louis must have woken Silas up," Harry sighed when he approached the crib. He frowned as he bent down to grab a stuffed bunny. "He's been dealing with Silas the past few days. I'm not sure if he's doing that to avoid me or what."

Harry blew air out his lips as he tossed the bunny back in the crib. He turned around and walked out the room as he continued down the hallway. He saw no one in the living room or in the front room, so he decided to head into the kitchen to see if maybe Louis was eating breakfast with Silas.