18

This chapter is for larry_lover_18 because I was low key going to keep drama out of this book, but this person inspired me to spice it up a little bit.

Enjoy the drama. Lmao. I tried.

Leave comments and votes. Continue with your suggestions, I promise I'll get to them! Or even video vlog ideas / questions wanting to ask.

Harry woke up with a groggy feeling in his head and like a hundred pound plate weighing on his shoulders. His eyes still felt puffy from the night before, his throat dried and scratchy, and the empty spot of Louis' body next to him on the bed still remains cold.

It was another restless night for Harry to sleep alone. He has always struggled with being by himself in their house, or just alone in general. He had grown so used to falling asleep in Louis' arms and waking up in them, that these few weeks without him have been so miserable.

Harry has probably cried every night he's fell asleep alone in their bed. He tries to use Louis' pillow as comfort to help him sleep, but nothing beats those warm arms from his husband.

Harry hates when Louis leaves him for tour. Harry gets separation anxiety, and all the paranoia he used to have when he was younger would come rushing back.

Massive scandals popped up the first tour Louis went on without Harry. They were a fairly new couple, so the trust was something to gain. Louis had been papped at clubs with girls dancing on him, cuddling him, kissing his neck. Some of him even takin them back to their hotel.

After that whole issue, Louis made it well known that Harry was his and he was Harry's.

So Harry doesn't understand what he has to worry about. It's only been a few weeks, and Louis is already in Leeds for another concert. Harry is supposed to travel up there today considering its Easter weekend for his school and they have Friday and Monday off.

Harry scrambled himself out of the bed and quickly got himself freshened up in the shower. His bag had already been packed and his outfit on display hanging on the wall.

"Hey Stylers," he said wetly in to the camera, wiping the tears from his eyes, "I know I'm crying, but it's only because I'm so excited to see Louis again today."

Harry looked out his window when he heard a honk. He made a giddy noise as he quickly got off the couch to grab his bag and head out the house. He recorded himself all the way to the car until he was in the back seat and putting the camera on him again.

"I hate when Louis goes on tour so much. But only because I hate being alone," Harry giggled, biting his lip as he looked out the window, "Nothing good usually comes from him being gone on tour, but I miss him so much and I can't wait until he holds me again."

Harry was landing in Leeds around the time Louis' concert was halfway done. He had enough time to drop his bag off at the hotel before getting to the stadium Louis was performing at.

He already had his name tagged on the list, so he easily went backstage to greet his husband whenever he was done with his show. Harry pulled the recorder out his pocket and smiled as he stood off stage. He aimed the camera at Louis bouncing on stage and started giggling behind the lens.

"Look, there he is," Harry sighed, zooming in on the side of Louis' face, "He grew more facial hair, wow. Do you guys like it? Because I love it."