45

Another update. Hope you enjoy. I realized this was becoming too much like a story with a plot line and that wasn't what I entirely intended. I'm going to try to get it more back on the blogging side.

Comment. Vote. Leave ideas for upcoming vlogs that you would like to see. Any questions left to be asked.

  "Hello my Stylers," Harry cheered behind the camera. He giggled as he followed Silas around the kitchen, who was having a blast crawling over the floor.

"Silas is being a little adventurous today," Harry narrated.

They were currently in the kitchen. Harry had made himself a cup of coffee when Silas began bouncing erratically in his chair. So Harry decided to take Silas out and let him on the ground, which is when he started crawling all over the place.

"He's fascinated with going in circles," Harry giggled.

Silas paused his crawling and turned his head up towards Harry. Harry waved his hand and mumbled a cute hello which caused Silas to start laughing loud. Harry giggled and continued to follow behind his baby who went forward with crawling.

"Silas, you want bottle?" Harry then asked. Harry sighed when Silas didn't react and continued on with crawling. "Me and Louis are trying to get him to understand words with things. So far just Da. That means dad. Or so we think."

Harry smiled as he scurried his feet along the tiles to catch up with Silas who was halfway across the room. He scooped his son up and pressed a kiss to the side of his cheek, giggling when Silas let out a loud cackle that turned into a fit of laughter.

"He needs milk," Harry noted more to himself. He set his phone down on the counter so it was still recording him and Silas.

Harry opened the fridge and pulled out one the bottles already made for Silas. He smiled as he held it out in front of Silas. "Bottle," he said slowly.

Silas babbled some incoherent words before reaching his arm out for the bottle. Harry let out a tiny laugh and handed it to him. He then grabbed his phone and walked them over towards the table. He kept Silas in his lap while he drank the milk and Harry drank his coffee.

"Well, this is the life of my baby," Harry smiled, "Crawls. Drinks milk. Whines." Harry looked down and noticed the bottle was no longer in Silas' hands. It was resting in his lap as he began getting restless again sitting on Harry's legs.

"He's also been fussy a lot. I think some teeth may be coming in."

Harry finally let Silas back on the ground when his squirming became too much. He figured Louis might be awake by now so he took the lead and went to open the kitchen door. He held it open and pointed the camera towards Silas who was on the ground.

"Come on, love. Let's go to the living room," Harry coo'd.

Silas looked up and gave a big gummy smile as he twitched his arms and legs forward. He made it out the kitchen with a little cheer coming from Harry who was following behind.

"Hi babies," Louis announced from across the hall.

Harry looked up and smiled when he saw Louis standing there in just his pajama bottoms. He whistled loudly and zoomed in on Louis' chest, ogling at his husband's naked torso.

"Stylers, witness how hot my husband looks in the morning," Harry licked his lips and gave Louis a wink.

"Oh hush," Louis blushed, waving his hand in Harry's direction and pretending to flip his hair, "Don't act like you didn't have this body all over you last night."