40

Drama is still continuing. Did your guys opinion on whether Louis cheated or not change when the identity of the person was revealed? 😂 I'm hoping you can guess what more comes from this. Or not. Oh well.

Keep commenting and sending your love this way. I still have a few more ideas in store for this book before I want to end it. So yay! Enjoy.

  "Hello, Stylers," Harry greeted with a chirp.

He was sat on the couch in their living room back in LA. It's been about over a month since the sex scandal surfaced and the cheating rumors about Louis had started.

Harry hoped it would die down considering neither of them had taken a voice to it, but instead the girl - Briana - keeps coming with claims that Louis took advantage of her. She plays the victim, or to what Harry sees of it.

She accused Louis of insisting on sleeping with her and that he forced himself upon her. She apparently tried to stop him by saying she wants no part in infidelity and that he had a husband and child to take care of, but all of these claims against Louis just don't seem like something Louis would ever do. He's not that kind of person.

And Harry feels horrible because it's not like he can necessarily be mad at Louis. Louis had told him to his face that he didn't cheat on him, and as his husband Harry should believe him. And he thinks deep down he does believe him.

There are just so many things that point to Louis cheating on him with this lady that it makes Harry second guess himself all the time. It's the most stressful point in his final semester that the best strategy he can do right now is stay home to study.

Harrys not trying to avoid his husband, he really isn't. He's more so trying to focus on school and studying to pass his finals for his classes and the certification test he takes in May. He's so close to becoming an Elementary school teacher, but he needs to focus on the final steps of becoming one rather than the scandal brought on his husband.

Plus, Harry has no idea what to do. He feels so weak in this situation and like an emotional wreck every time something new pops up. Like when the statement of Briana first admitting she had sex with Louis was released. Harry remembered right then and there he felt his whole world stop and his heart drop.

He cried all night while Louis tried to console him and Silas because well - Silas started crying whenever Harry did. It was one of the worst moments of his life when he had his family and friends messaging him all weekend to ask what was going on. He blatantly ignored them and simply tried to enjoy his time with Louis, but even then there was tension between the two.

"Right now Silas is having quality time with his daddy," Harry smiled as he flicked the camera to the TV right in front of him.

He had Louis' concert pulled up so they could watch him perform. Silas was in a bouncing chair and making loud gurgling noises every time there was a close up on Louis' face. Harry found it rather adorable and couldn't help but record the scene.

Despite everything going on, Silas' reaction to seeing Louis will never change. It'll always warm Harry's heart how much Silas and Louis love each other.

"Since I won't be able to visit Louis much, video chat and concert recordings is what we get," Harry then sighed into the camera. He flipped the screen back around so that it showed his face, "I have finals coming up in about a month, and my certification test. I'm hoping I pass everything and graduate Summa Cum Laude."

Harry smiled as he looked up at the screen and watched Louis perform. He was singing his song called Miss You which Harry knew was written about him. It was during a time when their relationship was rocky and Louis kept traveling on tour. They had hardly gotten to see each other much during that time, and that's when the first rumors of Louis cheating began.