24

So cute. Here's the wedding vlog! I hope you enjoy it greatly. Let me know (:

"And, here's the babies heartbeat," The nurse said with a smile.

Harry giggled as he turned his head towards the recorder that Louis was aiming in his direction. He flinched a little when the cold gel hit his belly, but then he sooned relaxed as he turned towards the machine.

"Healthy looking baby," She muttered, rolling the Doppler around Harry's stomach, "No gender can be seen yet at 12 weeks, but around 16 to 18 we should be able to see."

"There's only one in there right?" Louis asked behind the camera, giving Harry a cheeky smile when he turned to look at him.

"I only see one," she muttered lowly. She handed the Doppler to Harry and smiled as he began rolling it around. She rolled her chair towards the counter and got the prints for the sonogram to give to the boys. "Baby is about 2.67 inches long. Kind of the size of a lime."

"Aw, Louis," Harry c'ood, bright green eyes looking up, "Our little lime."

The nurse started giggling as she grabbed the Doppler and cleaned Harry's belly off, "The baby will be moving around a little bit if you touch your belly, but you still won't be able to feel anything yet."

Louis reached for the sonograms and put them in his bag. He used his free hand to help Harry up off the bed and wrapped his arm around his waist while handing him the camera, "Thank you so much."

"Of course," She replied gently, "Keep taking your prenatal vitamins and fueling yourself with proper nutrition."

"Yes ma'am," Harry agreed.

The two of them left shortly from the office to head back to their home. Louis was in mid travel days so he was able to come home again and make it to Harry's appointment in time. He'll be able to stay for a few days before flying back out.

When they made it back inside their home, they walked straight to the couch and plopped down. Harry smiled as Louis wrapped and arm around his waist, sighing when his hand crept under his shirt to rest on his belly.

"You know we find the gender out around our wedding anniversary, right?" Louis reminded, starting to rub his hand around.

Harry bit his lip as he turned his head on Louis' chest to look up at Louis, "Do you want to know the gender?"

Louis shrugged his shoulders as he leaned down to press a kiss to Harry's forehead, "I think it would be fun if we had a reveal. Kind of on our anniversary? I think it would be the greatest gift for me."

"I agree," Harry smiled, arching his body up to kiss Louis' lips softly, "Speaking of-" he suddenly said.

He pulled back from Louis hastily and got up from the couch. He walked over to the bag that Louis placed on the table and grabbed it before walking over to the couch. Harry gave Louis a bright smile before he was plopping himself back in his spot.

He reached inside the bag and grabbed the sonogram out. He handed it over to Louis and then reached for the camera.

"Hello My Stylers," Harry greeted happily, "I hope you guys enjoyed hearing our baby's heartbeat. Here's a picture of our little lime right now."

Louis rolled his eyes as he held the picture up in his hands. Harry turned the camera so that it was on the photo and started giggling happily as he pointed to the tiny little baby in the picture that was slowly starting to form into an actual human.

"Loook how cute," Harry sighed happily, "Tiny little fingers and toes. And such a cute little mouth."

"Harry, it looks like a blurry blob," Louis teased, biting his lip when Harry gave him a cold hard glare, "I mean, our baby looks beautiful. Of course, love."