11

Lol. I love this story. They argue in this chapter but it's funny. So. Enjoy (:

Comment. Vote. Love it. Share it. Keep on giving me feedback. Stay tuned.

"Hello my Stylers."

"Tomlinsuns"

"Stylers."

"Tomlinsuns."

"Stylers."

"No, Tomlinsuns."

"Sty-" Harry was interrupted as Louis clamped both his hands over Harry's mouth. Harry widen his eyes and bit Louis, scowling when he pulled away, "Louis, stop."

"Stylers is stupid," Louis admitted, crossing his arms over his chest like a child and slumping against the couch.

"Tell me how you really feel why don't you," Harry rolled his eyes, turning back to the recorder set up in front of them, "So, my Stylers-"

"Tomlinsuns," Louis grumbled under his breath.

"Oh my goodness!" Harry complained. He turned to Louis and reached over his body to grab a pillow.

Louis watched amusedly until his vision was blacked out by a pillow being smushed into his face. He squealed loudly as Harry plopped down on his lap and began suffocating him.

"It's Stylers."

"Mmnmnm," Louis muffled behind the pillow, but Harry could make out that he was saying Tomlinsuns.

Louis reached his hand around to Harry's hip and pinched his chub knowing he was ticklish there. As assumed, Harry squealed and threw his hands in the air. Louis smiled devilishly as he wrapped his arms around Harry's waist and pulled him close to his body.

"What did I tell you guys?" Louis asked the camera, "I said you all would witness my death on here."

"You're so dramatic," Harry complained.

He was shifting to get back to his spot next to Louis when Louis gripped the side of his face and pressed a kiss to his lips. He smiled at Harry before pushing the boy off of him and relaxing in his spot again.

Harry fell to the side with a huff, his long legs tangled everywhere as he tried to situate himself again. Once he was upright, he gave Louis the look of death before back to the camera.

"Now as I was saying,"

"Tomlin-"

"If you say it one more time I will divorce you-" Harry threatened right away, raising an eyebrow when Louis smirked, "We have another husband tag."

Louis smiled again and reached forward for the tablet. They were live streaming this vlog so they could see all the comments and love they were receiving throughout the video.

"First one is for me. #AskLouis," Louis said with a smirk. He looked up at Harry and wiggled his eyebrows before reading what was asked, "LouisIsMyFave asked-"

"Is that really the username?" Harry asked in ridicule, not amused by his husband.

Louis looked up and nodded his head erratically. He tilted the screen to show Harry and laughed when the boy rolled his eyes. Louis looked back down at the tablet and read the question out loud.

"Is it possible to change the viewers name to Tomlinsuns?"

Harry squealed loudly and immediately grabbed the tablet. He thumped Louis on the head and scowled at him even harder.