Who's Dominant?

[Art by ThatPinkPetit on Devianart]

Gadget and Infinite have been dating for a few months now. Their relationship has been going smoothly although all they ever done is hugging and kissing each other on the cheek. Gadget noticed this and it is sweet but he wanted to take things to the next level. He had set a plan for their relationship and was hoping it might work. The plan was that they would go on a date and he would make the move when the moment is right. At the moment they were just watching a movie and Gadget knew he could set his plan into motion. "Hey, is something wrong?" Infinite said noticing Gadget. "Huh? Oh yeah, I just..can I do something?" Gadget asked getting a bit flustered. Infinite just nodded and Gadget just immediately kissed his boyfriend. Infinite was surprised at this and just kissed back. Gadget began biting his boyfriend's lip to try to gain access, at this point Infinite knew what Gadget was trying to do. He gave access and both of their tongues started exploring. Both of them were trying to be dominant but Infinite had already won and Gadget accepted that. Infinite could hear muffled moans coming from the wolf as he pinned him down on the couch. They finally pulled away so they could breath, they saw a trail of saliva as they started panting. "Well...wasn't that something?" Gadget said looking at Infinite. "Yep but just remember that I can easily dominant you." Infinite responded while giving a smirk. The rest of the night they just continued watching the movie and both fell asleep in each other's arms.

[A/N: Happy New Years! 2018 finally! Also I just started this book and I'm already beginning to write smut]