We Don't Talk Anymore

We don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore. Like we used to do. We don't laugh anymore. What was all of it for? Oh, we don't talk anymore. Like we used to do.

Infinite walked on the sidewalk of his neighborhood. He carried two bags of grocery in his hands and he accidentally bumped into someone with those bags. He turned around to apologize but, he just saw Gadget. They both said nothing and just bowed before turning around and walking.

I just heard you found the one you've been looking--You've been looking for.
I wish I would have known that wasn't me.

Gadget locked the door behind him and ran upstairs to his room. He shut the door behind him once again and he jumped into his bed. His face shoved in his pillows to muffle his whimpers, incoherent speech, regrets, and sadness. Why did he have to see Infinite today of all days?

'Cause even after all this time I still wonder. Why I can't move on?
Just the way you did so easily.

Infinite sighed softly as he placed the grocery bags onto the table. He didn't expect to run into Gadget and he didn't expect that reaction coming from both of them. It wasn't natural but, then again. Nothing was. Not after, Infinite moved on.

Don't wanna know.
Kind of dress you're wearing tonight. If he's holdin' onto you so tight.
The way I did before.

But, yet, Infinite wonders how Gadget is holding up. If the wolf had gained a new boyfriend. If the wolf even moved on. He just wishes that the new boyfriend was still hugging onto the wolf tightly. Complimenting Gadget's outfits. Everything he used to do.

I overdosed.
Should've known your love was a game. Now I can't get you out of my brain.
Oh, it's such a shame.

Gadget slowly sat up in bed and pressed his legs close to his chest. He needs to move on but, he can't. He just can't. He knew not to trust Infinite but, he just did and now, he regrets it so badly.

That we don't talk anymore.
We don't talk anymore. We don't talk anymore. Like we used to do. We don't laugh anymore. What was all of it for? Oh, we don't talk anymore. Like we used to do.

What happened in the past remained in the past. The events of a war veteran and his enemy dating were just a myth in the past that will never be brought up. The events of having problems and breaking up are just in the past.

I just hope you're lying next to somebody. Who knows how to love you like me. There must be a good reason that you're gone.

Gadget looked up at his mirror and stared at the pictures of him and Infinite. How he misses him but, he knows he must remain supportive. He must remain fake. He must question why he left. What did he do? Was it him? No. He must remain a supportive fake.

Every now and then I think you might want me to, come to show up at your door. But I'm just too afraid that I'll be wrong.

Gadget gets up from his spot in his bed and grabs his phone. He starts to punch in those number on his keyboard. He realizes what's he doing and remembers what was said between them. No. You must not contact him. You can't.

Don't wanna know.
If you're looking into her eyes. If she's holdin' onto you so tight.
The way I did before.

Gadget can't help but, cry once again. Thinking about how Infinite is looking deeply into their eyes. Such a lovey-dovey, secure, and nice feeling. A feeling he so painfully misses. The warm, kind, secure hugs that he misses are going toward them. It's not fair.

I overdosed
Should've known your love was a game. Now I can't get you out of my brain.
Oh, it's such a shame.

Gadget should have listened to them. Love does make you into a fool.

That we don't talk anymore
We don't talk anymore. We don't talk anymore. Like we used to do. We don't laugh anymore. What was all of it for?

Infinite snaps out of his wonders and thoughts as he runs toward his bedroom.

Oh, we don't talk anymore.
Like we used to do.

Gadget looks at the invitation in front of him and looks at the time. He must get ready.

Like we used to do.

Infinite steps into the bedroom and goes into his closet. He rummages through his clothing before he finds the bag that ever so carefully stores his suit.

Gadget looks through his closet for something that seems good enough. He finds a black dress with white gloves. Good enough.

Don't wanna know
Kind of dress you're wearing tonight. If he's giving it to you just right.
The way I did before

As Infinite puts on the suit, he can't help but, wonder once again if Gadget continues to wear those dresses. Is that why he never came for suit shopping?

I overdosed.
Should've known your love was a game. Now I can't get you out of my brain.
Oh, it's such a shame.

Both of them finally get ready for the ceremony. Infinite feels super happy as he remembers what will happen today. Gadget tries to put on a fake smile in the mirror.

That we don't talk anymore.
We don't talk anymore. We don't talk anymore. Like we used to do.
We don't laugh anymore. What was all of it for? Oh, we don't talk anymore.
Like we used to do.

The ceremony begins and Gadget is standing beside Infinite. Infinite has the biggest smile on his face. Gadget looks at him, caringly and lovingly.

"Do you take them as your bride, Infinite the Jackal?" The priest asks.

"I do." Gadget mouths as he grasps the flowers in his hand.

"In the name of the father, son, and holy spirit. I pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest spoke and steps back.

The room is filled with clapping, cheering, and just joy.

We don't talk anymore

As Gadget stands there as he watches Infinite kiss the love of his life in front of him.