LOVE ME!

[A/N: You guys deserve a light-hearted one after the last one so yeah. The picture up top inspired me to do this]

Gears walked back to the living of Gadget's house. He was just visiting to see how his brother and boyfriend were doing and if they needed any help. Fortunately, everything was going great for them. Gears had just returned for a small bathroom break. He was heading back to the living room to continue to talk with the couple. He heard the silence in the room and began to worry. He put one foot in and noticed no one was there. "Gadget? Ira? Where are you guys?" He asked as he sweated a little? He walked around the room to see if there were any clues hidden around or if they were just playing a prank. Just then, Gears received a message on his communicator. "Gears, you there?" The voice asked. "Yeah, just visiting my brother and his boyfriend. What's up, Tails?" He asked, calming down a bit as he needed to hear someone's voice at the moment. "It's nothing big but, we just want you to go on a mission." Tails replied, hesitantly. Seems like he doesn't want to disturb my visit. "Don't worry about it. I'll do the mission. What is it?" Gears answered, making his way to the door. "Oh, we just want you to see if any suspicious activity is happening at Eggman's old base." Tails explained as I was about to put my hand on the doorknob. "Give me a second, I'll have to tell Gadget and Ira I'm leaving." He responded as he removed his hand and looked back at the room. "Hey, Gadget and Ira! Wherever you guys may be, I have-" Gears was stopped mid-way as he footsteps go down the stairs.

"Gears, what the hell is that noise?" Tails asked and I stood still just to wait for what was going to happen. Suddenly, Gadget looked at me but, then went into the kitchen. "GADGET! LOVE ME!" Ira exclaimed as he jumped from the few last steps of stairs. "Honestly, Tails, I don't have any clue either." Gears replied as he put his hand on the doorknob again. He heard Ira go into the kitchen with a few metal pots falling. Gadget soon rushed into the living room and stared at his brother who was about to leave. "Wait! Don't leave, help me!" Gadget begged as he put two hands on his Gears' shoulders. "Oh, sorry bro. I gotta do a mission." He responded, nervously. "Gadget~!" The Jackal spoke in a sing-song voice. "Shit!" The Red Wolf mumbled and ran for his life upstairs. "Alright, Gears. What the absolute hell was that?" Tails asked. "I just have no fucking clue what they do now." Gears replied, facepalming at the couple's stupidity.

"Alright, just get your butt over here. Bye." Tails spoke before shutting off our call. "Bye Bye, guys!" Gears exclaimed before opening the door and leaving. "GODDAMNIT MISSIONS ARE SUCH A BITCH!" Gadget yelled as he tried hiding from his boyfriend. "Gadget, seriously. Calm the fuck down. I was only playing with you." Ira spoke, hiding his laughter. "Wait, so you aren't trying to make me dominate you or something like that?" Gadget asked as he exited from his hiding spot. "No, you're still a sub. But, Tails totally heard you." Ira added as he tried his best not to laugh. "Wait, what?" The Wolf questioned, his face blushing. The Jackal couldn't help himself and started laughing. "Shit!" Gadget exclaimed, realizing how embarrassing the situation was. The Wolf punched his boyfriend's arm as he continued to laugh. "Shut up!" Gadget exclaimed, flustered. "Now, everyone knows what we do when we think we are alone." Ira spoke as he crossed his arms with a smirk. "I hate you." Gadget spoke, walking away from his boyfriend. "No, you love me!" Ira exclaimed as he followed after him.

[A/N: Can you guys request my stuff? Running short on ideas and the stuff I want to do have to pull off until later in this boom.]