Mercy or Not?

-Ira-

"

This can't be happening!" A boy screams. I quickly look back and see that blue hedgehog behind. 'Shit! He saw me!' I thought as I sweated. I realized that he had enough evidence to report me to police about the murder of Shadow the Hedgehog. We both stare at one another with the knife still in my hand, covered in blood. Lots of it. He turns around and begins to run. I look back at the corpse on the ground, I have gloves on. So, they can't link me to the murder of Shadow but, I can't let that brat get away. I quickly follow after him and look both ways in order to prevent myself from exposing my true nature. I tried following the possible path he might have taken to escape but, I ended up getting lost within the school. There aren't any students around since it's cleaning time but, I really can't risk much. I hide in a dark corner and take out my phone. I go to my contacts immediately and press on one, in particular, Sliver.

I need to find Sonic. He saw me. Do you know where he is?

O

f course. But, payment first.

I softly groaned in anger as to not draw attention to myself. I don't have time to deal with his bullshit! I quickly go to my camera roll and press on three pictures. I sent them to him as quickly as possible.

Perfect! These were in high demand too! I'll defiantly owe you more than this.

Yeah, yeah. I need to hurry up though. Where is Sonic?

School rooftop.

"Bingo!" I softly exclaimed and took the closest stairs near me. I ran as fast as I could in order to prevent any evidence from slipping. I couldn't mess up. Not now. I finally reach the doors of the rooftop and I see him standing near the edge, holding onto the small fence. "Well, well. What do we have here? A person who is going to convict me of a crime?" I asked, teasingly. I walked over to him and I saw him tighten his grip. "Ira! This isn't you, at all!" Sonic exclaimed and I stopped. "Where is that boy who helped me solve my problems with my mom?" He exclaimed and I remembered back to when I helped him. Sonic talked to his best friend, Tails about a problem regarding his mother.

At first, I thought he was being forced to marry someone else because his mother just wanted more money. In reality, the person was rich and they needed more money because of the debt they had. I managed to capture the person and hold them for ransom. Her family agreed to give the money and I turned in the daughter who just wanted to use Sonic to satisfy her sexual needs. "Even though, you never told me what happened! I still believe we can handle this another way! A peaceful way!" He exclaimed as tears rolled down his cheeks.

I didn't feel any guilt or much of anything, an advantage of being emotionless I suppose. "Please, I'm begging you. I don't want to hurt you and I don't want to die! Please, I'll help you move away from you just did! Please, just don't do anything will both regret! I don't want to hurt the person that helped me and my family." He pleaded. Sonic was team captain of the Track Team. He had a very physical strength advantage over me so, he's right about that. I continued to walk over to him and he closed his eyes.

I slowly lower down and put the knife on the ground. He heard the small noise the weapon made as he opened his eyes. He looked at me with tears in his eyes as I gave him a smile. "Okay, I want you to help me. Thank you." I spoke and he smiled as he gave me a hug. I hugged back and he let go after a while. "I suggest you turn around and let the wind blow away those tears." I stated, keeping in the smirk that dared to appear. He nodded and turned around. Letting the wind hit his face as he sighed.

"By the way, why did you do that to Shadow?" Sonic asked, still looking at the sky in front of him. "Well, he was getting in the way of something I wanted to accomplish." I replied as I quietly walked closer to the hedgehog. "I see. I won't ask you what it's about but, that's the first step to take." He replied. "The view from there is beautiful, huh?" I questioned as I lowered myself again. "Yeah, the sky is breathtaking from this height." Sonic replied and I smiled. "I'm glad you enjoyed looking at the last thing you'll see." I spoke. "Wait what-" Sonic stopped halfway.

I quickly grab his shoes and use one of my hands to push his chest over the edge. I then proceeded to push him fully over the edge, leaving only his shoes in my hand. I looked over the small fence and saw his lifeless body on the ground. I sighed and grabbed the knife from the ground. I grabbed my phone and went through my camera roll. I clicked on an image from my phone and stared at the adorable red wolf.

"Don't worry, you're safe now, Gadget." I mumbled with a smirk.

[A/N: Anybody wants a Yandere Gadget next? Also, do any of you guys play Yandere Simulator?]