Lovey Dovey

[Art by Gadgetsboyfriend on Tumblr]

Valentines Day...was today. The time of year where everyone can celebrate the power of love. Couples going on dates, friends enjoying good movie nights, and people asking their crushes out. Well Infinite was preparing to ask his crush out which was Gagdet The Wolf. How he fell in love with Gadget was a mystery to him and everyone. "Alright...Ira, you can do this!" Infinite gathered courage and walked outside his door. Carrying with a box of chocolate and roses. Not only was he nervous, he had confused glares at him after all the old Infinite was gone. Infinite arrived at his crush's house and knocked twice. He kept blushing and sweating and Gagdet finally opened the door. "Oh hey Ira! Happy Valentines Day!" Gagdet exclaimed letting him in. Infinite just waved and nodded his head as he entered. "So what can I do for you?" Gagdet asked both sitting on the couch. "Well okay just listen up. It's important, Rookie." Infinite responded as he calm downed. "Roses are red. Violets are blue. Perhaps I'm weak but only for you." Infinite stated giving Gadget the roses and chocolate. Infinite closed his eyes, turning a more darker shade of red. He was greeted with a hug which was by Gagdet. "The ocean is blue. The clouds are white. I love you back. Please don't leave my side." Gadget said as Infinite hugged him back. "I promise I won't Rookie." Infinite said kissing the red wolf. Gadget kissed back blushing but he was so happy. Infinite was happy as well, he finally asked his crush out and his love was returned as well. Truly these two were meant to be...Happy Valentines Day!

[A/N: I hope you enjoyed Valentines Day! I tried my best making up a small love poem for Gagdet and I hope it's not bad.]

Roses are red, violets are blue, I love my friends, and care for them too. ~ FASF025 (Septic-Chan)