Only His [SMUT]

Both Gadget and Infinite were in the kitchen not to make food but rather we're making. Infinite was the dominant one in this whole session, Gadget let our a grunt as he accidentally bumped into a table. They both pulled away while panting. "Ow that hurt." Gadget said while pushing the table in the correct position. "You know I could make you feel more pleasure if you like~" The jackal said while his hands roamed around the wolf's body. "Is that so~?" Gadget said smirking while panting a bit. His lover's hands roamed around his body finding all his soft spots. He felt something go up his entrance which startled him. He looked behind him and saw Infinite just smirking. They both done this only twice but Gadget had already gotton used to Infinite's size. Without any warning, Infinite started thrusting slowly. Gadget let out soft moans already feeling pleasure in his body. "Ah Infinite~ F-faster~" The wolf panted out. The jackal obeyed and started thrusting faster. This time, Gadget was letting out more louder moans which was making Infinite go more rough on him. Soon enough, Infinite had already found Gadget's sweet spot. He began pounding into that spot over and over again. "AHHHH~ I-INFINITE~!" The wolf yelled out while he drooled a bit. Although he experienced this before, he never got tired of it. "That's it scream out my name~" The jackal said planting small kisses on his lover's back. "INFINITE~" Gadget screamed out once again. "Good wolf now who do you ah belong to~?" Infinite panted out while smirking. "Y-You~! I-I AHH belong to you~!" Gadget yelled out. He felt his climax and so did Infinite. Gadget flinched when Infinite had bit his neck. He licked up the blood which made Gadget release his climax. Once he did so did Infinite released his climax. They both panted and the dominant male took out his member. "Why did you bite me?" Gadget asked putting his hand on the mark. "Just a way to show people that you belong to me." Infinite said pulling Gadget into one more simple kiss. "Heh, you dork. I love you come on help me clean this mess." Gadget replied. "Fine and I love you too." Infinite said.

[A/N: Welp I'm going to continue drawing my Rookinite comic and sorry if it was a bit short.]