Tired [SMUT]

3rd Person Pov:
"Remember! Food is in the fridge! Help any of the citizens if needed! We'll be back in 3 weeks. Don't mess up anything." Sonic exclaimed as he faced Gadget and Ira. "Don't sweat, Sonic. We'll be fine. Go on ahead to the mission." The wolf assured as he put a hand on the hedgehog's shoulder. "Alright, enjoy yourselves you two!" Sonic exclaimed as he and the rest of the Resistance left. Gadget and Ira waved goodbye and soon left to go to their bedroom. They were a little tired after helping citizens with their problems. They just wanted to lay down and maybe, talk for a while. "What a day we had, huh?" Ira questioned as he laid down next to Gadget who was getting ready to rest. "Gadget, don't fall asleep. It's not even night!" Ira whined as he shook Gadget a little. "Huh? Yeah, okay." The wolf mumbled as he was still in a half-asleep state. Ira was beginning to get irritated as he began to climb on top of the wolf. He quietly pinned the wolf's hands as he waited for Gadget to realize what was happening. "Ira?" Gadget questioned but, he didn't open his eyes.

He was too tired to respond. "Fuck it." Ira mumbled as he began to move his head toward Gadget's shoulders. This made the wolf wake up as he felt his neck sting a little. He opened his eyes to see Ira biting his shoulder which hurt a little. "What?!" Gadget exclaimed as he noticed the jackal on top of him. "You weren't responding and so, this is what you get." Ira replied as he started attacking Gadget's neck. "But, don't you think we should wait until tomorrow? I am a little tired!" Gadget spoke as he tried to keep in his moans. "Nope. Besides, you'll be tired more afterward." Ira said, bluntly as he continued to kiss the wolf's neck. Trying to find where he should leave a hickey. Ira kissed a spot where Gadget fidgeted the most so, he decided to suck on that area. "Ah~Ira." Gadget moaned as he suddenly felt his boyfriend's tongue against that sensitive spot. The Jackal soon turned more lustful as he heard the quiet moans. He quickly positioned himself and Gadget realizes how quickly everything went. "Wait, don't you think I need to be st-ah~!" Gadget was stopped mid-way as Ira immediately entered him. "No warnings. You deserve this for not responding." Ira spoke, sternly as he began to thrust slowly. "Mm~Ah~Ira! Go faster~!" Gadget whined as he heard the bed creak with every thrust.

Ira must have heard as he began to thrust faster and harder which made Gadget whimper. This led to Ira completely snapping and straight up pounded into him. "AH~! Slow down~!" The wolf exclaimed as he felt so much pleasure at once. The room was filled with moans and a bed creaking as Ira continued to thrust at the speed he was at now. Gadget felt his climax as he kissed his boyfriend. Both boys moaned into the kiss as they finally released. Ira pulled out as he laid beside his boyfriend. Gadget smiled and cuddled into Ira as he felt sleepy. "Night, Wolfy." Ira whispered and slept. "Night, Infy." Gadget mumbled as he drifted off to sleep.

(A/N: I'M SORRY IF IT SUCKS AND LOOKS RUSHED. I WAS TIRED! Request please.)