Party (1/2)

"Hey, guys! Welcome to the party!" Sonic greeted as he opened the door to see his two friends. Gadget the Wolf and Ira the Jackal. "Thanks, Sonic. We're glad to be here, right Ira?" Gadget replied as he playful punched his best friend's arm. "Yeah, what he said, S. Glad to come here." Ira said, sarcastically as he glared at the Wolf for dragging him here. Ira didn't want to go to the party at all but, his best friend insisted they go as he wanted both of them to have some fun. At first, the Jackal shook his head as he didn't want to waste his time as such useless parties. That is until Gadget pulled out a vampire costume and threatened to take someone else to go with him. Ira changed his mind as he badly wanted to put on the costume and make sure that Gadget doesn't kill himself for going with another person. The pair entered the house as they were suddenly blasted with loud music.

"Ugh, why did you want to come here anyway? It's so lame." Ira said as he tugged on Gadget's robe to get his attention. "Look, I just really want to impress Sonic!" Gadget replied as he stared at the blue hedgehog. Ira scoffed at his reply but, he couldn't help being jealous. "Seriously loosen up, Wolfy. He is never gonna notice you, he is too busy being a hero." Ira added but, he noticed that Gadget was gone from his sight. "I swear he'll be the death of me." The Jackal mumbled as he started looking for his best friend. He remembered that Gadget decided to be a Witch for the party and that would be a clue for his search. He finally spotted the Wolf near the fireplace and noticed who was chatting with him. "Gadget, what the heck?! I thought I lost you!" Ira exclaimed as both boys turned their heads over to face the Jackal. "Sorry, Infy. I didn't mean to get you so worried." The Wolf apologized as he fiddled with the fabric of his hat.

"It's fine. Just don't do that again." Ira added as he was about to lean close to his best friend. "Ease up on Gadget, would ya?" Sonic interrupted as he stood in front of Gadget. Ira looked at him confused as they stood face to face. "He is way more sensitive than you are. Chill, alright? I can protect anyway." Sonic explained, Ira felt anger boil up inside him. He was about to speak until the DJ who held a microphone interrupted. "Alright, gals and boys. I am about to shine this flashlight at two persons. Whoever gets shined on has to kiss." The DJ explained and everyone in the room started mumbling. "This is stupid. Come on, Gadget. Let's bail." Ira said as he held onto his best friend's hand. "No, Infy. I want to have more fun here." Gadget exclaimed as he let go of his best friend's grasp. He suddenly felt a bright light shine on him. "Sonic and Gadget!" The DJ exclaimed, Gadget looked at Sonic with a blush as he noticed how the blue Hedgehog winked at him.

"Kiss him! Kiss him!" The crowd kept repeating and Ira was getting even angrier. The Jackal looked over to the pair and was surprised to see that they both kissed each other.

To be continued...