Forbidden (Bonus Chapter)

-3rd Person Pov-
Gadget was getting his master to move into a new place. He was currently dating the jackal and was happy to be such a big part of his life. As Gadget closed the back of the trunk from a moving truck and waved goodbye, he noticed his boyfriend. "What are reading there, Master?" He asked, clearly curious in the newspaper Infinite was reading. "Zarina was confirmed to be spiked and hypnotized." Infinite replied as he put the paper down. "So that means, whoever spiked Zarina's drink or food is the reason all of this may have happened." Gadget added, shocked. "But, who could have done such a thing?" He asked. Infinite slowly nodded and read over the article again until his eyes widen at the sentence he had to read over and over again. "My parents?" He questioned and Gadget took the paper from his hands. "They were guilty of spiking Zarina's drink with an illegal hypnotic drug. Their reasons to ensure that their son wouldn't marry another person other than the one, they choose for him to marry." Gadget read out loud. His eyes widen as well and looked over to his master who sat still.

Not bothering to even look back at the wolf. Gadget began to worry about his boyfriend as he never was this quiet. In fact, he could him yell out an order from a mile away so, hearing him being this quiet was...unsettling. "Master? Is there something wrong?" He asked, putting a hand on Infinite's shoulder. "My parents who I loved very much and have protected me tried to cause harm to me and you. No wonder they were so rich, they just wanted to make sure I would marry whoever they would choose." Infinite explained, his hand on his forehead as he tried to process the information. Gadget's ear lowered and his tail slowed down as he felt sorrow for his master. "I'm sure from now something good will come out of this. There may be negativity but, a bright light of positivity will always shine through!" Gadget exclaimed as he stared at the bright blue sky. "We'll try to talk with Zarina soon. I promise it, master!" He added, hugging the jackal tightly who smiled. "Yeah, thank you Gadget. Come on, the moving truck probably made it to the house and is waiting for us." Infinite spoke as they got up. Both walked over to the car and they buckled in as Infinite started the engine. "Here starts our new adventure." Gadget mumbled as he realized the one thing Infinite said that stuck with him.

"I actually wanna take time to date you then, marry you."

Although, Gadget knew that marriage would take quite a while. As they did start to date and they wanted to get to know each other. Infinite couldn't help but, give Gadget a small kiss on the cheek. The wolf blushed but, smiled nonetheless. "Ready?" Infinite asked, the gear on and his foot near the pedal. Gadget nodded and the car started moving to their new house. Where a new generation would start in the future. Both never felt happier.

[A/N: You thought they would get married? No, I will do that near the ending of this book. Hope you enjoyed this mini-series! Please request me anything! I am willing to write them down!]