Ignore Them! [PART 1/2]

[Art by Genjoany on Devianart]

Another day at returning the world to it's normal state. The war has ended and everyone was doing there best at restoring the world. Fixing, donating, anything they could help out with really. Infinite was one of those people whose was just usually standing around or walking. He was kept an eye on at all times and sometimes stayed with one of the resistance members, he was sorta like a prisoner. The Phantom Ruby was still on his chest but he only used it when another person needed help. He  wasn't used to being good but soon with time he will. This time, Shadow kept an eye on him while Gagdet and his brother, Gears helped out construct workers with plans. Infinite was just staring at Shadow even with his mask on, Shadow didn't notice. The Jackal wasn't staring at the dark Hedgehog with hate but rather with love. You see, Infinite has seemed to develop feelings for Shadow ever since he first saw him. Once Shadow glanced at Infinite, The Jackal just faced Gagdet and Gears. "Oh hey, Sonic!" Gagdet exclaimed waving his hand. "Hey Rookie, just came to see how everything is going!" Sonic responded finally stopping from all the running he had done. He tapped on Shadow's shoulder which made the Dark Hedgehog face him. "What do you want faker?" Shadow said in his low tone. That's what Infinite liked about Shadow, just his voice made him blush. Sonic immediately kissed Shadow's cheek and Shadow didn't know how to respond but he just let it happen. "N-NO! Damn you, Sonic!" Infinite said under his breath feeling a little heart broken. Gagdet seemed to have noticed since he walked over to The Jackal. "Hey Infinite, you okay? You seemed a little mad." Gagdet said looking at Infinite as he faced something. Gagdet looked in his direction and saw the two Hedgehogs talking and smiling a little. "Oh, heartbroken huh? Well if you want, we can make Shadow feel jealous!" The Red Wolf exclaimed luckily no one heard. "H-how will that help?" Infinite asked facing the wolf. "It will make Shadow think that he deserves you!" Gagdet explained a little. Infinite was blushing a bit as he saw Gadget smiling. "Alright let's do it!" Infinite responded holding out his fist towards the wolf. Gadget noticed this since he gave Infinite a fistbump.

TO BE CONTINUED...