What's Going On?

Gadget's Pov:
"Are you excited?" The Jackal besides me asks with a smile. "Of course, I am!" I reply, holding onto his hand more tightly. Ira or mostly known as Infinite was taking me on a date. Going on date was very rare for us as Ira had a bunch of things to do in order to win the citizens' trust. I couldn't hold in my excitement since haven't had an actual date in months. Most of our dates were at home like movie nights or just take-out food. It's nice going out to a nice restaurant and just enjoy talking with each other while eating delicious food. "We're here." Ira said, we stood in front of a tall building and it looked like it had a french theme.

"Alright, let's go!" I exclaimed, he nodded and instead of going inside, we went out back. I felt confused and a bit scared as I was dragged by Ira. He let go of my hand as he reached the place which was our supposed date. The dumpster. He got on top of one of the edges and jumped in. I felt a little sick as the smell of the garbage was very strong and disgusting. I could hear Ira rummage through the dumpster looking for something. I felt confused at the sudden action and event that just took place. "What the hell.." I mumbled as I step back from the pieces of trash being thrown out. "Infinite, I really don't think we're supposed to be here. Isn't it illegal?" I questioned, my voice low as possible in order for no one to hear us. I started sweating as I got no response from the Jackal.

He finally came out with a thrown piece of bread and mulitple fruits. "Don't worry I heard you, Gadget. This is our date place and I have the food right in my hands." Ira stated, trying to get out of the dumpster without dropping the food. As he did this, I remembered something Tails once said about Infinite. 'Jackals usual eat almost anything. Roadkill animals, insects, fruits, sometimes go through a dumpster for food.' Tails once said as he found out about me dating Infinite. "Dangit!" I heard Ira exclaim, I snap out of thought as he walked over to me. I looked at him confused as he looked angry and annoyed. "I dropped the food." He stated, I could smell the trash on him and I softly smiled. "Don't worry about it, let's just go home." I said, grabbing his hand and led him out of there. "What about the date?" He asked, clearly out of breath from rummaging.

"Let's just watch movie...after you take a bath." I added, I could hear chuckle from my statement. From that day foward, if we wanted to go out for food and a date. I decide where to eat 'cause Chaos knows I'm not gonna eat food that came from the dumpster. Even from that 'different' date, I still love my Jackal either way.