What Is Love? (1/2)

[A/N: The comment is very old but, I just now thought of it.]

Infinite's Pov:
"Gadget?" I questioned as the Wolf turned around to face me. I suddenly blushed at his appearance but, I didn't know why. "Can you explain to me what I'm feeling?" I asked as I was feeling something every time I was around him. "Of course! Describe to me what you feel." Gadget explained as he leads me to the couch to sit down. Gadget the Wolf is also known as my reforming coach, he was assigned to me after the war ended. He tries to end my evil ways and I accept it as I don't know. I just want him to be proud of me and happy for some reason. "These feelings happen when I am near someone special to me." I started off saying, I noticed how Gadget's smile lowered a little. "I feel happy near this person and lonely when he is gone." I said, bluntly revealing the gender. Gadget blushed a little as he continued listening to me and figure out what I was saying. "I feel all sweaty and nervous when I talk to them or just look at them." I added and that's what I'm feeling right now.

Gadget in front of me all smiling and blushing, listening to me ramble. He is making me feel things. "I want to be with them at all times. I want them to be protected by me! What is this feeling, Gadget?" I asked, desperately?  The wolf thought for a moment and snapped his fingers when he figured it out. "That feeling is called love. You are in love with someone." Gadget responded, squealing a little. He seems so happy with me and his smile is just so appealing. "Can they go away?" I asked, nervously. Even though I don't understand, I don't want them to go away. I like feeling love, it makes me feel motivated and happy. "No, that person will stay in your head until you confess and they accept the confession." Gadget explained, happily yet, I could hear the sadness in his tone. How come? Who hurt him?! "I see well I shall see what to do about it." I replied and left to go to my room. I want to confess to him so but how? I already had a new question in my head, why do I love him? Do I love him because of his looks? Personality?

For both reasons. His feminine like figure. His kindness towards reforming bad guys. His glasses that always makes staring into his eyes much better. The shyness he can gain from talking to someone new. Everything about him is just so perfect and I want him to be mine. I am just not sure if he feels the same.