Forbidden

[A/N: MystRose, I'm not sure if this is how you wanted it to be written like.]

Infinite's Pov:
"Welcome home, Master!" I was greeted by my servant who stood in front of me with a smile. I gave a slight smile as I gave him my jacket to put away. "Have you finished everything I asked you to do?" I asked not even bothering to look at him. It hurts too much to see his soft and cute smile. "I have and manage to make dinner for you, your finance, and you're and her family tonight." He replied as he leads me to the kitchen to show what he did. I look at the food that was prepared and tried it. I was impressed by his cooking skills and look at him who was looking away in fear of the food not tasting good. "Good job. You made delicious food, Gadget." I complimented as I pat the wolf's head. He giggles and bows down towards me as an act of appreciation. "Is there anything I shall do for you while, you get ready?" He asked as he was close to the exit. "No, I am very satisfied with your work done today. You are free to have a break and relax." I replied as he nods and leaves the room leaving me alone.

I sigh as I go to my room to change in a suit to get ready. Even though, I was basically already engaged to a girl that comes from a rich family like me, I didn't want to marry her. My family and hers have been planning our wedding from the day we were born. She was my best childhood friend but, when we started high school I realized we were only friends. She also agreed that we should only stay friends but, when we tried to convince our parents to let us marry someone else, they wouldn't budge at all. In fact, they were pissed at us for saying that. We both painfully accepted the truth and looked at each other in sadness. She was looking forward to marrying someone else she would truly love. I was looking forward to marrying my lovely servant who I managed to hire. I was in need of service as I was very busy with business trips and needed someone's help. Gadget managed to be the first one to put in an application. When I first saw him, I was in awe at his beauty. His small figure, his voice, and his eyes that were more clear with his glasses on. I fell in love with him but, I knew I could never have him.

I had to keep these feelings a secret as I knew that over time I would get over it. But, how would I? If I see him every single day. I got out of my room all changed when I heard the doorbell ring. Gadget opened the door to reveal my parents, my fiance, and her family. He greeted them as they entered and I greeted them. After a while of talking with the parents and catching up with her, I finally went to Gadget who was in the kitchen. I needed to give him a hint of my feelings but, how? "Master?" He asked, I looked at him and he seemed rather hesitant. "After you marry, will you leave me to someone else?" He asked, nervously. I could hear the sadness in his voice as he spoke. I immediately gave him a back hug as his eyes widen at the sudden action. "Even after we marry, I want you to be with me." I said and I let go of him. "Give our the guests the meal, alright?" I said as I winked at him. Gadget blushed and nodded quickly as tears formed in his eyes from my last statement. "Of course and thank you, master." Gadget said as he brought the meal to the guests. I smile and saw him leave to go to the dining room.

I want him to be mine so bad.